The New Autoflower Topping Thread

Trainwreck Auto topped on day 15

Here is day 28

420-magazine-mobile352564644.jpg

CBD cheese auto topped on day 17

Here is day 28

Runty and stunted from the get go

420-magazine-mobile1810652435.jpg

I need help everyone.. Sorry I know this is topping thread :( its verydroopy and turning big yellow... I also growing in coco coir mixed with peat moss... Moss for the extra water hold... Less watering... Im watering twice a day they seem to love it... They also get nutes every watering like hydro... I will start a flush today and start back with nutes tomorrow... Any ideas????

420-magazine-mobile941928148.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1072604799.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1407716512.jpg

420-magazine-mobile139279264.jpg

420-magazine-mobile13201487.jpg

I need help everyone.. Sorry I know this is topping thread :( its verydroopy and turning big yellow... I also growing in coco coir mixed with peat moss... Moss for the extra water hold... Less watering... Im watering twice a day they seem to love it... They also get nutes every watering like hydro... I will start a flush today and start back with nutes tomorrow... Any ideas????

420-magazine-mobile941928148.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1072604799.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1407716512.jpg

420-magazine-mobile139279264.jpg

420-magazine-mobile13201487.jpg
What is the rh? How close is your lights? What doesage are you giving them? What nutes? What's your pH in and out? I'm glad to help just need more info to accurately help you. I'm going to say over watering right now without the info I'm missing.

What is the rh? How close is your lights? What doesage are you giving them? What nutes? What's your pH in and out? I'm glad to help just need more info to accurately help you. I'm going to say over watering right now without the info I'm missing.
Thank you so much.. Here's some info

420-magazine-mobile894724449.jpg

About 12 inches away from light... 1000w cob above it.

420-magazine-mobile1094723768.jpg

My nutes are at 1350 ppm at 5.8.. I use fox farm hydro trio with open sesame right now earth juice cal mg just started earth juice hi brix molasses at 3/4 tsp per gal.. The only thing I haven't tested is ph out :/

Thank you so much.. Here's some info

420-magazine-mobile894724449.jpg

About 12 inches away from light... 1000w cob above it.

420-magazine-mobile1094723768.jpg

My nutes are at 1350 ppm at 5.8.. I use fox farm hydro trio with open sesame right now earth juice cal mg just started earth juice hi brix molasses at 3/4 tsp per gal.. The only thing I haven't tested is ph out :/
No worries try bumping up your pH to 6.0 to start. Move your light to about 18 inches to the top of your canopy. Are you giving your plants full strength doses? If so cut it back to half. I'm going to say you are over watering. Water once a day. Give your plants one day of no feeding. Let everything dry out for a day then water once daily for a few days. They should bounce back up for you. They are beautiful plants and you are doing a great job by the way. Just too much water right now lol

No worries try bumping up your pH to 6.0 to start. Move your light to about 18 inches to the top of your canopy. Are you giving your plants full strength doses? If so cut it back to half. I'm going to say you are over watering. Water once a day. Give your plants one day of no feeding. Let everything dry out for a day then water once daily for a few days. They should bounce back up for you. They are beautiful plants and you are doing a great job by the way. Just too much water right now lol
Thank you... you think I should flush before letting dry out?

Thank you... you think I should flush before letting dry out?
You can if you want but remember that coco has next to no nutrient value. Your plants need all the nutrients they can get . Keep in mind too much will damage them and you don't want to fry them. I would just let everything dry out for a day. Then go back to feeding them. Only once a day should be sufficient. Any more then that and you are over doing it.

I forgot to ask but do you have an outtake exhaust in your tent? And do you have an intake?
Thank you so much I will let it dry out for a day... And I do have a 4 inch intake and I just open the flaps on the bottom you think I need a outtake? I was thinking on getting a 6 in intake and a 4inch outtake?

Thank you so much I will let it dry out for a day... And I do have a 4 inch intake and I just open the flaps on the bottom you think I need a outtake? I was thinking on getting a 6 in intake and a 4inch outtake?
You can take the 4 inch and make it an outtake and for an intake you can just open your flaps and make it passive. Meaning put your fan at the high point in your tent venting out. Open the flaps at the bottom of your tent and that's all. When your fan pushes out it will draw in fresh air into your tent at the same time. Basically like a vacuum. It's called negative pressure. One that is achieved you will have constant fresh air and constant venting of heat. No worries at all don't mind giving a hand to anyone asking for it.

You can take the 4 inch and make it an outtake and for an intake you can just open your flaps and make it passive. Meaning put your fan at the high point in your tent venting out. Open the flaps at the bottom of your tent and that's all. When your fan pushes out it will draw in fresh air into your tent at the same time. Basically like a vacuum. It's called negative pressure. One that is achieved you will have constant fresh air and constant venting of heat. No worries at all don't mind giving a hand to anyone asking for it.
Thank you so much!!! I will definitely try that... And thanks you for responding so fast . and I will definitely update you!!

Thank you DJ
I opened the tent before lights out and.......

Earlier today

420-magazine-mobile1499656911.jpg

Now .

420-magazine-mobile2146506935.jpg

I can't believe it seems better already... I did what you said and reversed my fan to sucking air out and didn't water.. Thank you my man!!

I think I am going to get a 6 inch fan because I will be getting a high powered cob light that's going to generate a lot more heat

I opened the tent before lights out and.......

Earlier today

420-magazine-mobile1499656911.jpg

Now .

420-magazine-mobile2146506935.jpg

I can't believe it seems better already... I did what you said and reversed my fan to sucking air out and didn't water.. Thank you my man!!

I think I am going to get a 6 inch fan because I will be getting a high powered cob light that's going to generate a lot more heat
I'm so happy to hear that Rocawear5. The only thing is I'm a woman lol not a big deal. I knew what the problem was and I'm glad I caught it early enough before it caused you major problems. May I ask what you are using for a light now? Before you replace it with a COB

I'm so happy to hear that Rocawear5. The only thing is I'm a woman lol not a big deal. I knew what the problem was and I'm glad I caught it early enough before it caused you major problems. May I ask what you are using for a light now? Before you replace it with a COB
Lol Im so sorry thank you even more... Im running a 600w growstar full spectrum grow light and a 300w growstar growling with 60w cree cob in it and a 1000w hollandstar full spectrum. Cob grow light upgraded leds to 3000k spectrum but left 2 purple led form the UV and ir

420-magazine-mobile1114401018.jpg

420-magazine-mobile170927506.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1780253229.jpg

I don't have a pic of the 600 right now but its just a 12 band full spec grow light

Lol Im so sorry thank you even more... Im running a 600w growstar full spectrum grow light and a 300w growstar growling with 60w cree cob in it and a 1000w hollandstar full spectrum. Cob grow light upgraded leds to 3000k spectrum but left 2 purple led form the UV and ir

420-magazine-mobile1114401018.jpg

420-magazine-mobile170927506.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1780253229.jpg

I don't have a pic of the 600 right now but its just a 12 band full spec grow light
That's awesome so you have a great spread of light. Probably even speak as well. I have done my research on COB lights and decided to stay with my blurple lights for now. For some strange reason I can't get into the COB lights. I have a younger brother who also grows. He built some strong COB lights but after a big sister little brother competition I did better then he did

Back
Top Bottom