What Is Your Highest Yielding Auto To Date?

RookieJuana

I would like to hear about your favorite autoflower or your highest yielding autoflower! I just started dabbling in autoflowers and decided to go all-in and try doing a Perpetual grow. I now have a separate flower tent from my veg tent. The only auto I have harvested was a Northern Lights Auto that experience some deficiencies at the end of her life on top of all the high stress training I did, before I knew you weren't supposed to high-stress train an Auto. So I can't count her grade B, mediocre, fluffy and airy buds. Anyway, I don't have a favorite yet as I have nothing to compare the first bad harvest to. I just put her sister in my dry tent for 48 hours of darkness. I hope this one turns out better! What are your favorite autoflowers?!

I should also add my chemdawg auto by seedsman was one of the best tasting Strains I’ve grown

Here check out this nug

Was my first grow too had no idea what I was doing . Good genetics lol
Have you grown another since? If so did it come close?

So nice! (*drooling*)

Have you grown another since? If so did it come close?

No I switched to feminized mostly and regs .
Ran autos for year or two always came around 4 zips but considering 3 gal pots and the size of tents I was in think it was 2x4x5 tent too lol was nuts

So have you grown autos before ?
Just the four Northern Lights Autos that I just grew. One was a little tiny Christmas tree that hardly yielded anything and one was harvested after she had a bad deficiency and very airy and fluffy buds. Now for the remaining two, I have one in my dry tent beginning her 48 Hours of darkness before I chop her and I have one more left and my tent under the lights, all by herself, as she was a couple weeks behind. Here is the girl I just put in darkness

Attachments

• 20190404_122706.jpg
    20190404_122706.jpg
    938.9 KB · Views: 522
Here are my baby's now. Three Sour Girl Autos from crop King and two big bang Autos from Greenhouse, I believe.

Attachments

• 20190404_122539.jpg
    20190404_122539.jpg
    669.7 KB · Views: 214
Just the four Northern Lights Autos that I just grew. One was a little tiny Christmas tree that hardly yielded anything and one was harvested after she had a bad deficiency and very airy and fluffy buds. Now for the remaining two, I have one in my dry tent beginning her 48 Hours of darkness before I chop her and I have one more left and my tent under the lights, all by herself, as she was a couple weeks behind. Here is the girl I just put in darkness
Sign of fluffy buds could be lights to far away you got a lux Meter?

Here are my baby's now. Three Sour Girl Autos from crop King and two big bang Autos from Greenhouse, I believe.
Let that soil dry out then water or feed depending on soil your in

Record so far is 22oz from a DP Auto Ultimate in NFT. 5oz of it was a bit cheeky but nobody noticed lol.
DP night queen is one of the strongest autos I've done. Not as big but by Christ it's lethal! Got 11oz from that one.
Face melter award goes to Mephisto Ripley's og though. Mine was tiny in a 10L pot. Got 2.5 I think but I've seen plenty get 10 Oz plus from them in hydro. Can't move after a couple bongs of that stuff. Can't do much at all lol.

This may start sounding like fishing stories! lol I think a good question to ask is what is your average yield of an auto? They may be fast, but they generally don't produce a whole lot from what I have seen.
I don't understand.

Back
Top Bottom