What Is Your Highest Yielding Auto To Date?

Old thread but ive grown autos inside for the last 10 years under 2, 300 3w LED lights whos name is banned here. There is also a light mover. The most dry yield I got was 8 oz from Northern Light Auto from CK seeds. The resin produced was so thick it fell off the plant and looked like sugar crystals. I found that trimming autos wasnt the thing to do. Grew side by side in dwc, trimmed ones didnt produce like untrimmed did. 1 ounce made 9 grams of xtract. Soon as the crop circle autos come out Im doing another Northern Lights grow.

I upgraded to a 600w led viper adjustable 5w light. Too my surprise my resin production went down. Put the 3w lights back up and resin went back up. Most autos are hard to control in a tent because they are leafy and grow like a pine tree. I have trouble with height because I grow in dwc system and plants grow 25-35% larger. Plants in my system now are advertised as 30-32" tall, I top cropped them at 48" and those tops grown another 6" since. My dwc system is dialed in now and easy to grow top shelf buds. Jacks321 fert, folic acid, hydroguard, silica and the last week jacks finisher.....thats it....cheap and grows good weed. Once you get onto using jacks you can adjust the formula too the time of grow and not need any growth or bud supplements other than those listed above.

My advise to all, if you grow autos, leave them alone and dont get scissors happy. Keep the trimming to min and only fans that block light.

Can you give me an insight to the setup required to get them yields please?
Good environment . Less food then photos needed. Topping autos make sure you do it between days 14-21 or their of fourth node. Autos do what they want so good genetics are important as well

Old thread but ive grown autos inside for the last 10 years under 2, 300 3w LED lights whos name is banned here. There is also a light mover. The most dry yield I got was 8 oz from Northern Light Auto from CK seeds. The resin produced was so thick it fell off the plant and looked like sugar crystals. I found that trimming autos wasnt the thing to do. Grew side by side in dwc, trimmed ones didnt produce like untrimmed did. 1 ounce made 9 grams of xtract. Soon as the crop circle autos come out Im doing another Northern Lights grow.

I upgraded to a 600w led viper adjustable 5w light. Too my surprise my resin production went down. Put the 3w lights back up and resin went back up. Most autos are hard to control in a tent because they are leafy and grow like a pine tree. I have trouble with height because I grow in dwc system and plants grow 25-35% larger. Plants in my system now are advertised as 30-32" tall, I top cropped them at 48" and those tops grown another 6" since. My dwc system is dialed in now and easy to grow top shelf buds. Jacks321 fert, folic acid, hydroguard, silica and the last week jacks finisher.....thats it....cheap and grows good weed. Once you get onto using jacks you can adjust the formula too the time of grow and not need any growth or bud supplements other than those listed above.

My advise to all, if you grow autos, leave them alone and dont get scissors happy. Keep the trimming to min and only fans that block light.

Wait...you got 8oz from a single indoor plant? thats absolutely insane. do you LST, Top etc?

also, is 12 auto plants too many for a 2.4M x 1.2 x 2.4? somebody said i wont be able to flower them all at once?

That is right, 8 oz....that was the most of any one plant Ive grown inside. Answer to your question is depends on strain and grow medium. I would put no more than 8 in that space but again strain and grow medium make a difference.

That is right, 8 oz....that was the most of any one plant Ive grown inside. Answer to your question is depends on strain and grow medium. I would put no more than 8 in that space but again strain and grow medium make a difference.
I have 5 different ones

NL, strawberry cheesecake, fastberry,Daquiri Lime & 2 fast 2 vast.

Using a 3-3-2-1 of Peat moss, compost, vermiculate and perlite

I thought my most recent harvest of 6.5 ounces dry from one Bubba Kush was big. Apparently not. I planted 2 together. One was indica dominant and yielded 3 dry ounces. The larger Sativa dominant took 6 weeks longer. About 125 days total.

2 autoflowers 12 weeks total from germination to harvest yield was 17 ounces

FEB967C3-861C-466A-8E8C-37B1B4D338A4.jpeg

4610DC14-6217-48C1-B397-4DD607899025.jpeg

Exactly... and that one that got away... that one is always a whopper when you hear the stories!
The one that got away...you are too funny :rolleyes:

18 zips dry and cured from this Mazar Auto
FEB0974B-55FF-4A2A-9A77-123AD65681C9.jpeg

This is totally dry and ready for final trim and dry - 4 x 2ltr Kilner Jars already filled with big fat sticky icky
1F0A3188-818E-4679-A3CC-4209F61AAAC0.jpeg

9EC7D711-B4DB-4D48-B2B5-05ED1B2DFDFA.jpeg
D5EFB949-FC91-44F5-8386-9D5F9C8A6BF3.jpeg

Was really just playing with this plant to see what Autos can give, it took up too much space and only gave me one flavour, so now I run 2 to 3 perpetually with a new flavour/seed each time giving me circa 8-10 zips a pop.

Nothing wrong with Autos when it comes to taste, crop or strength

Take care all

Z

Seen NL from lots of different seed banks get around that size mate. Seems to be a pretty reliable strain. I've got one there from SS that s going in the old man's greenhouse shortly. Won't get anywhere near that size, be happy if I get 2oz, just want some organic stuff for a wee change. :)
Hey Barney - hope all is well. I am all in for Autos these days.
Dutch Passion seem to always give me the highest yields with a Mazar topping in at a tad under 20z. Taste is always there. GlueberryOG and Critical Orange PUnch were very large and tasting amazing.
Mephesto have never let me down but their yields are not the best, the taste is generally immense with some very clever highs. My favorite CBD was La Rica from Sweet seeds, amazing taste of citrus, about 9z of 10% THC and 10% CDB - it was amazballs

Take care
Z

271 grams dried and cured is my current auto record

Back
Top Bottom