What Is Your Highest Yielding Auto To Date?

^^^
Autos generally don’t produce a lot compared to non-autos. I imagine Em is getting to the point of saying that some of these claims sound like fishing stories. Basically, that tiny ass fish I caught just got 5lbs heavier when I told the story to my buddies after a few beers.
Exactly... and that one that got away... that one is always a whopper when you hear the stories!

Exactly... and that one that got away... that one is always a whopper when you hear the stories!
I get it now. I'm just glad I have a photo tent and an Auto Tent!

That is actually an excellent idea! I should utilize my drying tent to grow an auto or two real fast while the big crop is chugging along! Sometimes I marvel at my own stupidity.
It's so much fun! I have four tents... one is for photos veg and flower. My second is for vegging my autos and germinating new autos while my third tent is for my flowering autos. Tent #4 is for drying. When tent #3 is done flowering, it's now ready for the plants that have been vegging in tent #2. A Perpetual grow, if you will.

On average I get 2-4 ounces per plant in 3 gallon soft pots.
Though not recently, I have had a few big yields.

No fish stories, just old pictures for you.
White Widow auto, 420.
It was on the bigger side, dwarfing it's 3 gallon soft pot.
Held together with paracord.

full

On average I get 2-4 ounces per plant in 3 gallon soft pots.
Though not recently, I have had a few big yields.

No fish stories, just old pictures for you.
White Widow auto, 420.
It was on the bigger side, dwarfing it's 3 gallon soft pot.
Held together with paracord.

full
How you get them to grow like that mate? That's what I've been trying to do for the last year. Done about 40 In 3 gals and I managed that once and it was only cause I stunted her. The rest all ended up too big. Most of em were still 3-4oz but like 5 x the size of that so I can't fit many of them in. No good trying to do a sog with 4ft tall plants lol, that's perfect though.

Mephisto do quite a few massive autos too. Ripley's og(really strong!), alien vs triangle and hubbabubbasmelloscope do really well.
Seen quite a few folk get fast buds blue dreammatic at a pound too. That's a really nice stone on that one. Leaves you in a beautiful, hazy day dream for an hour.
Dutch passion and Seedstockers are the main dudes for it though. Literally everything they do can hit a pound in hydro.

This may start sounding like fishing stories! lol I think a good question to ask is what is your average yield of an auto? They may be fast, but they generally don't produce a whole lot from what I have seen.
Should go have a look on AFN emily. Small autos are a thing of the past over there. Plenty people growing things that make my pounders look like runts. Few guys regularly getting 700-800g. Even seen an 800 grammer done in a 15L pot of Coco by a guy called Rambogarden. He gets them over 600g pretty much every time with autopots and HPS.
Anything labelled XXL should be able to get that size.

Should go have a look on AFN emily. Small autos are a thing of the past over there. Plenty people growing things that make my pounders look like runts. Few guys regularly getting 700-800g. Even seen an 800 grammer done in a 15L pot of Coco by a guy called Rambogarden. He gets them over 600g pretty much every time with autopots and HPS.
Anything labelled XXL should be able to get that size.
You took the words out of my mouth! I couldn't agree more! @Emilya you would probably like Mr. Canucks Grow on YouTube. He's what made me want to do autos in the first place. Small autos really are a thing of the past.

Nah fuck canuk lol. Lost count of the amount of people I've seen getting problems from following him and treating coco like soil. Go check out @tang. His grows bore me to tears but he gets his autos absolutely perfect every time using his own extremely simple feeding schedule. Can't get any easier than how he does it and he's about as consistent a grower as it's possible to be.

I would like to hear about your favorite autoflower or your highest yielding autoflower! I just started dabbling in autoflowers and decided to go all-in and try doing a Perpetual grow. I now have a separate flower tent from my veg tent. The only auto I have harvested was a Northern Lights Auto that experience some deficiencies at the end of her life on top of all the high stress training I did, before I knew you weren't supposed to high-stress train an Auto. So I can't count her grade B, mediocre, fluffy and airy buds. Anyway, I don't have a favorite yet as I have nothing to compare the first bad harvest to. I just put her sister in my dry tent for 48 hours of darkness. I hope this one turns out better! What are your favorite autoflowers?!
Hello again Juana. The answer to your question is an easy one for me. It's the auto's I planted in my neighbors back yard along our shared fence line. Unbeknownst to him or herm.

Was just doing some hunting to see what my photo ak420s are gonna turn out like and stumbled across the auto version.
It's a monster! Look at the size of those buds!
Holy shiiiiiiit!

Fox farm ocean forest soil, microbes, soft pots, training, good genetics.
Under Chinese leds.
I got lucky with that one.
I grew 3 of the same strain, that was the best yield.
Some were taller, but not as chunky.

I got nearly 16oz out of Northern Lights Auto CKS. Hydro grow plant was crazy
Seen NL from lots of different seed banks get around that size mate. Seems to be a pretty reliable strain. I've got one there from SS that s going in the old man's greenhouse shortly. Won't get anywhere near that size, be happy if I get 2oz, just want some organic stuff for a wee change. :)

Lambs Breath from CKS. Four plants = 5 ounces dry and cured, 62% humidity. Three of the four were almost exact copies of each other, 15 inches tall. The fourth was 24 inches tall. Using a bank of four T-5 fluorescents during veg, eight tubes during bloom. I think I'd have had a greater harvest if I had better lights, but I'm a happy toker. This last grow was my 5th run of autos.
Lambs Breath Auto Grow Journal #1 - Day 58 (5).jpg

Lambs Breath from CKS. Four plants = 5 ounces dry and cured, 62% humidity. Three of the four were almost exact copies of each other, 15 inches tall. The fourth was 24 inches tall. Using a bank of four T-5 fluorescents during veg, eight tubes during bloom. I think I'd have had a greater harvest if I had better lights, but I'm a happy toker. This last grow was my 5th run of autos.
Lambs Breath Auto Grow Journal #1 - Day 58 (5).jpg
So far I really like autos! I have a photo tent also!

Back
Top Bottom