The New LED Room: Wardrobe Grow

Not bad mate after a poor start.
You know when your doing something right when there praying into flower and beyond. ;)
no doubt, Ive learned that thiat is the point to write down its current perimeters, and keep them there. Keep rollin Bro!!

Im at the point now with my nutes and coco.
I kinda have things dailed in.
Put me back in soil or hydro and im sure i would fail for along time.
In fact change my nutes and the drama would start.
If its not broken stop trying to fix it is my moto.
Repeated the same thing for years now since the switch from soil.
Same nutes for the last 5 also all helps i feel.

:thumb:

Pic update.
Not much to say she is doing just fine now.
;)

71789F97-326F-4B16-B9B8-F2ADB586D76E.jpeg

890D5B2C-2EE6-4991-B851-43C0CC8EDF83.jpeg

DD93B56A-C4F4-4135-B1DF-6FA813929B3D.jpeg

5F851DA4-6B28-4B61-A1DC-EFE695E32222.jpeg

Looking great in there @Skunksta She's really filling in the buds!

So nearly 5 weeks from flip.
As already said weight gain is starting.
With the support in place before.
I tend to get good results.
Then messing around later.
And with how leggy I let this lady go.
I feel no support small buds due to topping. And branches bending/stressing her.
If I get 4 oz of good bud add trim on top.
I will be very happy.

DE01BBB8-CA25-4468-AFB3-3F1A0DCAA681.jpeg

508CC8B5-F1AF-41D6-B528-A49DA62B19D5.jpeg

DD2D1156-A3BC-46CF-B601-7C05F5C796D4.jpeg

FB175203-9941-4969-9A33-BF3508AD8127.jpeg

18ED4128-DD57-40E7-AAEC-19FAE6E01BEF.jpeg

F2E6115E-E942-4B37-AB42-AB27C3B286B7.jpeg

1DA7FD57-8F8B-446F-B21E-0F8FFACFA96F.jpeg

I gota go stealth I gota try try get it at silent as possible do you use insulated ducting? This grow is fireing along good soo good
Good morning SmokeyB hope your having a nice weekend.
I used insulated ducts for heat.
Just plain airflow is fine but I needed to control the heat.
That's why I used the insulated ducts.

Stay safe
Bill

Good morning SmokeyB hope your having a nice weekend.
I used insulated ducts for heat.
Just plain airflow is fine but I needed to control the heat.
That's why I used the insulated ducts.

Stay safe
Bill
Morning Bill I'm just waiting to start a new journal getting things ready I just need to make the noise as quite as possible as will be in a little cupboard do they make a big difference with noise or not really I could make boxses for fans and insulate the box to just got my pipe cutter so will cut tent down to fit then hang stuff and se what I'm working with noise wise maybe I'm thinking to much lol

My old rvk fans are in home made boxes in the loft.
Filled with loft insulation none scratch kind.
You can buy the boxes on zon.
Many people have used all sorts to damp down noise.
And yes the inside has my old floor underlay
The foam back with silver on one side.
As for ducting accoustic never tried it to be honest.
I gota go stealth I gota try try get it at silent as possible do you use insulated ducting? This grow is fireing along good soo good

D4841006-6488-4880-8439-5CA7977470CC.jpeg

I thought about making wooden boxes filled with loft insulation as got a few rolls still so your boxes not it same room as tent mate no? I might be OK if I turn fans down with controler I spent like 3 hours cutting poles down by hand last night to fit il put tent up tonight chuck fan and light in se how loud it is up in loft made loft humm

I thought about making wooden boxes filled with loft insulation as got a few rolls still so your boxes not it same room as tent mate no? I might be OK if I turn fans down with controler I spent like 3 hours cutting poles down by hand last night to fit il put tent up tonight chuck fan and light in se how loud it is up in loft made loft humm
What kind of fan and controller do you have? The cheap speed controllers cause fans to hum pretty loud. To avoid that you'll either need a variac controller or get an EC fan with built in controller. I used a variac controller and enclosed the fan inside a box under the tent on a previous grow. Helped with the noise the fan made. Youll always get some noise on the exhaust though with air movement. Silencers can help that.

Ye both fans are in the loft.
Got ducting running down to the bed room.
My grow is in. That really helped.
Plus my glass siding doors in front of my main tent. It’s a alcove we’re I had a wardrobe.
Hence being able to cut to 6 inch holes to run ducting. Kept the of cuts and will patch it back
When I need to. IF I had to have them in the same room. I would have to have all controlled. To try and sort the noise.
Also my EC fan controller makes my fans hmmm. At slow speeds.

What kind of fan and controller do you have? The cheap speed controllers cause fans to hum pretty loud. To avoid that you'll either need a variac controller or get an EC fan with built in controller. I used a variac controller and enclosed the fan inside a box under the tent on a previous grow. Helped with the noise the fan made. Youll always get some noise on the exhaust though with air movement. Silencers can help that.
When kids in bed il go in get it all out and se what fan it's just a cheap thing I did want to upgrade but had so much money to spend out last few months but il dig them out and get back to you and show my idea of it all
Ye both fans are in the loft.
Got ducting running down to the bed room.
My grow is in. That really helped.
Plus my glass siding doors in front of my main tent. It’s a alcove we’re I had a wardrobe.
Hence being able to cut to 6 inch holes to run ducting. Kept the of cuts and will patch it back
When I need to. IF I had to have them in the same room. I would have to have all controlled. To try and sort the noise.
Also my EC fan controller makes my fans hmmm. At slow speeds.
Yeah that sounds like a neat set up I just got cheap fans with a fan controller not sure of the make il check later

These are fans I got and speed controller think black thing orchid or something from ebay

20220530_220145.jpg

20220530_220050.jpg

Ram is the brand it’s a hummer.
One of the cheap ones.
Funny thing is I have one lol.
The hum comes from the fan itself and not
The unit.

C26FB29D-0FB8-4808-BBEE-5221C432375E.jpeg

PS. Be careful of the cheaper fans.
With that controller I seen it burn out fans.
On low speed settings.

Back
Top Bottom