The Perfect Stealth Plant: Wally Duck's "Ducksfoot"

Sound like the Ducksfoot would be just my cup of tea as well M8.
I just absolutely love a very happy daytime high and find that to be one of the main features in the strains I choose to grow. :grinjoint:

Thanks mate, for sharing this info and may we all have pleasure to one day be free to grow what we like freely and legally in the privacy of our own worlds, so we can all get a taste of the Duck :yummy:

here is a pic of just one of Wally's patches.

7P1010814-med.JPG

actually out of interest , though it may be specultation ,, i spoke to the guy i first grew ducksfoot with yesterday ,, we had a bit of a trip down memory lane so to speak ..
he seems to think he gave some original seed to a mate he works with , he will try to get them back and see what comes of it ...
they hopefully have the both webbed and unwebbed amongst those seeds , thats what im looking for ...

yep me too ,, unfortunately i lost my original seeds through too much generosity and carelessness ..
but fingers crossed theres still some around ...

wally, any word on those seeds, i love the idea of a stealth strain.

btw, a question about your patch there... what're you using for medium, or is that the color of the soil there? and what are the white blanket/tarps that are all about on the ground..

thanks!

We want OG Ducksfoot!!!!

Fingers crossed it pops back up!

WallyDuck you are a HERO!!

Re: The perfect stealth strain - Ducksfoot

In the US, I think the DEA or whoever looks for a spectral signature or something...the herb has something so obvious out in the wild that from a helicopter it really stands out. So maybe this would help for some stealth situations, but do you think it would fool anyone that knows pot, and who is on the lookout? I know I personally have gone out of my way at times to see if some native weed was really pot, just based on the overall form or character of the plant...(wishful thinking). Nevertheless, a very impressive plant with amazing production!

They don't need any special scopes or anything to spot outdoor grows from Helicopter. In September and October when all the surrounding vegetation is brown and you have a huge patch of bright green ganja growing it is kind of hard to hide that. Most growers now are planting multiple small plots rather than planting 1 big plot. Makes sense not to put all your eggs in 1 basket. Still, if production was legalized, like it should be we wouldn't need camo strains. One day in my life time I hope to see the laws change and end this pointless prohibition and war on a plant which is insane.. I think it is a great idea though. Maybe the breeder could cross the duck foot with auto flowering Dr Grinspoon and really confuse the hell out of the bud snatchers. LOL Duck foot camo weed...now I've seen it all.

There is a strain on the market at the moment called Ducksfoot. I have put up some images from the breeder to highlight how this is the perfect stealth plant. If you are not into overwhelming potency, this stealthy plant be just what you are after.

This first image clearly shows the ducksfoot webbing on the predominantly 3 leaf foliage.
75blades-med.jpg

This next image again shows the unusual and unique webbing on the leaves.

7adleafs-med.jpg

This images shows a clump of Ducksfoot, and to my eye it does not look like a stand of cannabis.

7new_year_ducks-med.jpg

This next image is of the plants in flower.

7fixedpinkp-med.jpg

This image is close to the finish of flowering.

7DCP_0024-med.jpg

This is a close up of the finished product.

7patduckbudside1.jpg

That's so awesome!!

I still have a half cup of seeds. It's definitely one strain worth sticking with in my opinion. If anyone is interested or wants to know more about ducks foot, feel free to ask or shoot me a private message.

cool man i have one ducks foot to go outside in eastern washington state USA.This is a high altiutude desert and i am useing humbolt nutreints.

i cant wait to see it, i also am going to try mango, bubba kush, super lemon haze, great white, elephant, headband, micheal jordan, skunk #1

:-} i will let u know how it goes.

Just randomly stumbled upon this old, old and apparently dead thread...

Well, I just wanted to mention my first encounter with the 'Duckfoot' strain, which was the first plant I ever grew and it came from the gentleman who taught me evrything. He was very adamant about doing so organically and doing everything in a proper manner from seed to breeding to harvest to safe transportation to dry/trim...

Anyways, he had just moved from back from.. that's right... none other than Hawaii.. and this was around 1993-94.. he also had some other seeds he brought over such as Puna, Mango, Pink Kush, etc... he said the Duck was created in Hawaii by crossing a mutated plant with a hash plant and then eventually stabilizing the strain over several generations until all the seeds produced the 'Duckfoot' leave webbing. We then did some breeding of our own to evolve the unique strain even further and got some great results... one of my favorite results of such was a duckfoot leafed plant that would only grow waist to chest tall (outdoors), and have a single giant kola (like a big 'ol Donkey dick), to which we appropriately named 'Donkey Duck' and then there were other variations we refined over time as well.

Anyways just wanted to share my experience.. take care all!!

Back
Top Bottom