I posted this years ago but with fall coming on thought this was still worthy of a foliage shot. Cali Connection Corleone Kush…a special red purple beauty we called the wild child. The other three phenos ranged from couch lock to instant memory loss to almost a hybrid. Very heavy as advertised and my second grow. I have a few more of these seeds…highly recommended. The bubble hash was also purple. Cheers
1696644419893.jpeg

Re: Post your "Creme de la Creme" Cannabis Photos

Guys, please ensure when you are adding photos to this thread, and any other threads that you post in, that your images are uploaded through the gallery.

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Not doing so is in breach of Forum guidelines, and in future I will be pro-actively removing them and issuing a warning/infraction. Thanks guys.
ok, so I have noticed the 420 stamp on all pictures. Does that mean 420 is seizing all rights to each photo uploaded?

I believe you're granting the site permission to use / reuse / repurpose... your image by positing it.
But you still maintain the image rights elsewhere. The watermark was deprecated.

edit:
All images uploaded to our website, whether they be gallery uploads or attachments, give 420 Magazine shared copyright ownership privileges to use in our own promotions. We may use a photo here and there in our marketing materials or featured articles. You still retain your copyright, we just get permission to use it as well.

I always want to make money for someone else and get stiffed.
We've never sold anything, we've just used them in a few movies, some marketing materials and for our own social networking. Everything has been used to promote 420 Magazine and our mission, never once has a direct dollar been made for the use of them. You're in good company :passitleft:

Yeah, I think I'll be popping some autos again soon. Going thru a divorce so no plants til I know if I'm moving or not. I don't want to move, I will not plan to move, I'm not moving. That being said, I'm glad I've got some buds to tide me over til I can pop seeds again.

Delta that is a beauty --- what strain ? --

I've seen your pics of Do Si Dos - and I cannot get those to grow for anything. Either outside or in , the plant dies well before maturity or even flower.. What's the trick or did I get a bad batch of seed?

Don't stop growin

MotaMan

no special secrets brother.. something is wrong in you environment .. maybe the seeds but i dont think that..

thanks..

check out my grandaddy bruce comparitive grow below..

Back
Top Bottom