I invite all members to post their favourite bud or plant shot in this thread. I am after your favourite image, that you feel best represents your love of the plant, or a personal growing achievement.

I will start this thread with an image that is my most special pic. Please add ONE image each and make this a classic thread that will run till days end.

This is a Brazillian Haze. I grew this myself. It has the most powerful high I have experienced in 25 years of growing.
DSC00545.jpg
so jealous wow what else can i say wow

amazing what size of tent if you dont mind me asking is it soil, coco or hydro grown, looks brill dude, pictures like that just make me smile man well done wow amazing
5x5x8ft high. hp pro mix smart pots drain to waste with gh ferts.. dilute..

this buds for you

Re: Posta qui la tua "Creme de la Creme" di 420 foto.

Vecchi ma chicche-

NYCD_Day_60E.JPG

NYCD biologico nostrano giorno 60.

Un bonus immagino...

NYCD_Dried_C.JPG

Tagliato ed essiccato.

Ho foto di altre cose costose che "fumano" e fanno forti scoppi, ma quelle non sono davvero 420 volte appropriate.;)
Qualche anno fa ho coltivato delle Diesel Haze automatiche molto simili a questa, sono rimasto un po' deluso dal gusto che mi aspettavo carburante invece il sapore era di nocciola e cioccolato amaro, ma l'effetto era cervello rapido e molto potente.

A few years ago I grew automatic Diesel Haze very similar to this one, I was a little disappointed with the taste I expected fuel instead the taste was hazelnut and bitter chocolate, but the effect was quick brain and very powerful.

Contests are now open, please enter some of these mouth watering, magical photos into our contests :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom