The Quadsquad Thread: A Community For Quadlining

Just wanted to stop in a say hi to everyone. I am impressed this thread is still going strong! Really impressed to with how many people have used this method successfully! Your plants are all beautiful! As the originator of this method I can't tell you how honored I am that people are still doing this and having success. It means a lot to me! Keep up the good work everyone!
Welcome back around @Asesino85 . Good to see you're still checking in.

Your's is one of my favorite techniques and I recommend it often as it works great with SIPS and new growers. Simple but very effective. I like it! :thumb:

You definitely got something started!
Thank You for that, @Asesino85 :thanks:

Dang.. look at you with all those awards. You were just a baby when I left! Nice work there!

Your's is one of my favorite techniques and I recommend it often as it works great with SIPS and new growers. Simple but very effective. I like it! :thumb:
I probably won't be around much. Just had the birth of my first child, a baby girl! But ya never know..

I agree 100% Azi! Between @Asesino85 quad (which I remeber posting on his site to thank him when I started). My quads in SIP's are nicely canopied without breaking my back bending over to water them.

IMG_20240424_180132_resized_20240424_060211894.jpg

Got my Cafe Racers regrowing from un-sexed seeds. Got 2 fems outta 3 seeds. Gonna keep the male clone and collect the pollen. Giving the 2 fem clones to a friend because I will be doing a @SeedsMan comparative grow outdoors very soon and the Cafe will be an indoor flower (10m -12 weeks), The male will be put outside in 5-6 weeks, then brought in to bloom after I harvest my indoor.

In conclusion:
Thank you both very much! :thanks:

Loving the SIP's and the quad-lining. I may try a main-lining and a horizontal grow if all 5 of my free seeds tap. I trimmed my trees like mad last week for better sun exposure.

Happy growing!

Don’t know what that is. But also, I just fucking broke one of the bottom limbs clean off. So now I have a… tri-line?

Fml.

image.jpg
Hey I’ve had success replanting those limbs as clones.

I broke one at the base just a couple of weeks ago. I created two clones with the break and both struck so i reintroduced them to the mother and my one plant is now 3! lol.

Just means a longer veg.

IMG_5157.jpeg

So now I have a… tri-line?

Fml.
You do!- I've had a few of those, in fact, I've had a bi-line....by harvest time, she'll more than make up for the missing limb or limbs...
maybe give the limbs a couple more days to toughen up, then bend them a little.
But still be careful, because now they'll break off at the stalk, and waay easier than you'd think.. :oops:

You do!- I've had a few of those, in fact, I've had a bi-line....by harvest time, she'll more than make up for the missing limb or limbs...
maybe give the limbs a couple more days to toughen up, then bend them a little.
But still be careful, because now they'll break off at the stalk, and waay easier than you'd think.. :oops:
Do you think it’s worth it to just hack off the 3rd limb now, and commit to a bi-line? You were right, I can tell the stalks are just begging to be broken. I’m almost afraid to fiddle with it until it has a few more inches in height.

My concern is, I just let this fucker spend another 6 days sharing juice with the other two stalks. Do I really want to have sacrificed the last 6 days of wasted plant energy?

Actually, 3 stalks isn't a bad thing, if you've already got them growing..
This is my little bi-line Alaskan Purple auto from awhile back:
She was a little mutant, so I removed all the mutant, and was left with this on 2/17/20:

Topped 2_17.jpg

She perked up pretty good- this was 5/8/20
May 8 AP.jpg

It's going to amaze you what these plants can do..👍

Back
Top Bottom