The Red Cup!

420-magazine-mobile2018285591.jpg

An update on my babies. As you can see, I didn't get around to transplanting or training. I've just been busy lately, but I WILL do it tomorrow when I get a chance.

Slow AF grow update: seedlings still look like two midgets in a corn field. The seed I stepped on last night surprisingly was fine and its tap root grew about 4x the size from last night. So into the jiffy pellet it went and we'll see what happens.

Slow AF grow update: seedlings still look like two midgets in a corn field. The seed I stepped on last night surprisingly was fine and its tap root grew about 4x the size from last night. So into the jiffy pellet it went and we'll see what happens.

Slow AF? Laughing at that one!!

New update: These are the bag seeds that will continue along side Mysty. The other 2 are under 12/12 with my older plants. I don't have a journal so I'll bring up my concerns here... I'm wondering if these are male sacks on my female?? It seems to be a hermie but I'd still like to use the potential pollen on another female.

420-magazine-mobile502307379.jpg
420-magazine-mobile551160446.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1738132029.jpg

New update: These are the bag seeds that will continue along side Mysty. The other 2 are under 12/12 with my older plants. I don't have a journal so I'll bring up my concerns here... I'm wondering if these are male sacks on my female?? It seems to be a hermie but I'd still like to use the potential pollen on another female.

420-magazine-mobile502307379.jpg
420-magazine-mobile551160446.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1738132029.jpg

Tough to tell from these pictures. Is it the same plant?

It's the same plant, and all of that new growth wasn't there yesterday evening. I feel as if I may have caused a hermie. I'll take more pics at the next lights on
Hey I think it looks healthy! But have you every researched making feminized seeds? Seems pretty easy think I'll try it here this grow. I've memtioned to others about potential pollen exchanges too of anyone's interested. Food for thought.... could be fun to develop 420 community hybrid strains

Hey I think it looks healthy! But have you every researched making feminized seeds? Seems pretty easy think I'll try it here this grow. I've memtioned to others about potential pollen exchanges too of anyone's interested. Food for thought.... could be fun to develop 420 community hybrid strains

That would be fun! I have 2 of my older plants that I've sprayed with silver and I still see no sign of sex. If this plant is a hermie, I'd rather keep it for pollen and trash the others. Maybe my silver got old or I stored it wrong.

That would be fun! I have 2 of my older plants that I've sprayed with silver and I still see no sign of sex. If this plant is a hermie, I'd rather keep it for pollen and trash the others. Maybe my silver got old or I stored it wrong.
Don't give up on spraying ! Heard it can take a while sometimes and really soak the you know what out of the bud sites :)
Fingers crossed for ya!

420-magazine-mobile173193534.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1090027804.jpg
420-magazine-mobile775072319.jpg

Mysty is already picking back up from the lst and the young ones aren't really doing much. With the hermie, there are definitely sacks forming, as well as pistils. I'll be breeding it with my "AK47" female.

Back
Top Bottom