Grow Challenge! All Welcome! Solo Cups & Autos!

Post 1000! 3 months tomorrow from starting the plants ~

Here she is, it's a little early for weight, but feel free to take a guess! I'm thinking around the 1.5oz+ mark, they're super dense tho.....

420-magazine-mobile968209692.jpg
420-magazine-mobile714033095.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1291744356.jpg
420-magazine-mobile811506665.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1504067443.jpg

What lights were they under?

I'm sorta mid Australia, east coast, was our winter here for most of her grow, temps around 18 with UV index around 3. The lights great, I think the main factors other than powerful light might have been;
-Lack of sleep, no rest = no root growth spurts
-Frequent watering, with coco and a little cup, it pretty much became a flood and drain every 6-12hrs.
-Pot design, after a little research it seems "hempy" pots are a thing. My solo cup clogged at the bottom and always held onto a few mls of nute solution.
The roots where so tight and there wasn't much coco left.

Was heaps of fun fellas! Will letcha know the dry weight. ..

Post 1000! 3 months tomorrow from starting the plants ~

Here she is, it's a little early for weight, but feel free to take a guess! I'm thinking around the 1.5oz+ mark, they're super dense tho.....

420-magazine-mobile968209692.jpg
420-magazine-mobile714033095.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1291744356.jpg
420-magazine-mobile811506665.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1504067443.jpg
Dam bro great job wat nutes did u use also what type of lighting?? Looks like ur guna have sum tastey meds soon here

Thanks for the compliments guys!
As much info as I can share;
Medium: "Hy-Gen" rehydrated coco peat / medium perlite (20%)
When rehydrating the coco, I add a squirt of fresh lime juice, a small dose of Grow A&B and microbes.

Nutes / watering;
"Cyco A&B Veg/Bloom" (A&B NKP)
"CaliMagic" (Calcium / Magnesium / N)
"420 beneficial microbes" - time / water activated microbes
"Ozi Tonic" - Organic flower booster / vitamin (seaweed, kelp, Humic + Fulvic, Beeswax extract!)
420-magazine-mobile1227005268.jpg

Whenever I water i added food each time (less when young more when old). Maybe one flush per month. Tap water. PH around 6.5 but I didn't check after a while, I'm use to the nutes and how they fluctuate the PH, coco seems to sort it out anyways as long as it's not to crazy (-4 or 8+). Watered until runoff and then watered a little more, every 12hrs, more frequently if possible.

Stand made it transportable to take outside during the day and inside at night (flower tent)
420-magazine-mobile1293666942.jpg

Seems a little long winded but I tried keeping it too the point! Haha, good luck everyone with future grows and congrats to those who can soon smoke there bounty .., this has been a blast with you all!

Grow Challenge! All Welcome! Solo Cups & Autos!

As for the next contest!

Again, it is open to all growers! But indoor growers will likely take most advantage-

.Christmas Tree Challenge.
- Choose a seed / method that will have a plant ready by / around Christmas
- Choose a pot / place that you can decorate and power safely enough .
- Once it's large enough to decorate, throw some tinsel, balls and whatnots on that bad boy!
- Largest, most jolly tree wins!
** Germination starts 25th September **

If been considering the idea for sometime and I'd love to do it with all you awesome growers!

Lemme know !

Re: Grow Challenge! All Welcome! Solo Cups & Autos!

As for the next contest!

Again, it is open to all growers! But indoor growers will likely take most advantage-

- Once it's large enough to decorate, throw some tinsel, balls and whatnots on that bad boy!

If been considering the idea for sometime and I'd love to do it with all you awesome growers!

Lemme know !

That sounds so cool . I'm in!! Except mines will have to be small for stealth issues.

I am down as well for the new contest.
I had a lot going on this last month and Sin Trabajo was neglected. I cut her down, she was not pretty ,maybe 2 grams of usable bud. You guys all kicked ass. Take care and get ready for the 25th

Doesn't need to be an auto, but autos are easy to manage when working to a time schedule, I wanna harvest around Christmas / new year tho.
Nearly time for germination ✌️️.

Weigh in for the Northern Lights after final trim:
Top bud = 19.6g
Rest = 31.9g
Total = 51.5g ..

Just shy 2 oz from a solo cup.. will be a nice couple of weeks worth of smoko .✌️️ way more than planned for.

420-magazine-mobile1508460671.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1965932572.jpg

After 8 days on the rack she was ready for a sample, really strong stuff already but gonna need a good cure for her strong flavours. Gonna leave them go for 2mnths (if I can) and give it another try.

Is the idea that the plant should be done flowering till Christmas or can you keep it in vegg all the time until Christmas to make a huge one that actually looks like a Christmas tree?

The reason I ask is - I don't have any place I can flower a plant for such a project, but I can always grow a plant somewhere next so something or something :)

All my auto's are such short phenotypes they would be quite useless for such a task

As for the next contest!

Lemme know !

Is the idea that the plant should be done flowering till Christmas or can you keep it in vegg all the time until Christmas to make a huge one that actually looks like a Christmas tree?

The reason I ask is - I don't have any place I can flower a plant for such a project, but I can always grow a plant somewhere next so something or something :)

All my auto's are such short phenotypes they would be quite useless for such a task

Is a good point Dev!
Thinking to alter the guidelines a little bit, keeping everything the same but changing the "Germination by 25th" to ---> "Select a plant in Veg" or "sprout a seed" or "take a clone" that you can grow until December and maybe we flip in the first few weeks of December? Sorta a work in progress community grow ...

Back
Top Bottom