Solo Cup Comp: Bring It!

and this is the purple haze
DSCN016917.JPG
i love the color of this one. i have one in the veg closet now and i can see what i have to look forward too:drool:
The Purple Haze looks :yummy:

I got a solo cup dwc figured out, now ready for the next comp.
Do I wait for it? Do I got time to try out the system in the meantime?

(I think I'm maybe doing something wrong.... isn't motivation supposed to be virtually dead?
"Gateway"? Did they mean gateway to the trades?)

hmmmm....:smokin::lot-o-toke::nomo:

This has been really fun to follow. Great idea, execution and participation.

An ongoing Solo Cup Challenge thread where anyone could join at any time could be fun and continue to foster community participation. Perhaps keep the container size limitation and lift the time constraint?

Funny- I started writing out a post last night about having more solo cup competitions. Then next thing I knew I was asleep. It's still on the computermaphone.

Here-

Anyone out there feel like plotting another grow competition of some sort?
Just putting it out there. Seems like there are a lot of people who would have joined this one if they'd heard about it in time.

Dubious plotting...up for it indeed
I'm one of those if I'd have heard in time folks
Aaaaaannd.....now that I've shelved this new dwc contraption that I've cooked up, I got to thinking, where, pray tell, shall I conduct
THIS experiment now?
This ol' mister hubbard's cupboard is NOT bare, no room to spare for even a cup!

BUT on with the show! If it's a go, I'll accept the challenge(s) and make a go of it!

I'll take the reins on a similar challenge. I can start one on April 1. Or should I wait until 4/20 when this finishes? I don't want to detract from this thread.

Mine would be a continuous open enrollment challenge for fun.

This has been really fun to follow. Great idea, execution and participation.

An ongoing Solo Cup Challenge thread where anyone could join at any time could be fun and continue to foster community participation. Perhaps keep the container size limitation and lift the time constraint?

Agreed. This has been more of a solo cup adventure than a competition. I think on ongoing solo cup grow would be great, we can continue this thread or get a new one going after this one wrapped up either way count me in, I have a pile of seeds I need to burn up n I can't find a better way.

A quick update. While I'm no longer abiding by the 18oz rule, here is a pic of my Jack that was transplanted. I also switched from FF to AN and for me, it's been a huge improvement. I haven't checked PH in over 2 weeks:high-five:

The link to the current grow is in my signature...feel free to drop in :passitleft:

IMG_49797.JPG

Agree, way to salvage a par out of that adventurous drive, in the sand maybe even,, good sandy par golfy,, cheers

So a couple of the watering/feeding tubes must have been bumped out of place last week and two plants ran dry.

image36684.jpg

image36667.jpg

One Lemon skunk dead. I put her in the drying box as is. Dead- in the can. Not that she needs much more drying...

image36660.jpg

Ace2. She is alive! Sort of. I think the tube may have just been splashing a tiny bit of water into the cup- enough to keep her alive barely?

image36682.jpg
Or maybe she is possessed? Look closely at those glittery eyes, and that happy psychotic smile. Get the gun honey...

image36686.jpg

Uhhh... Ladies don't look at this one.

image36687.jpg
Ace1. I like her upward branching structure.

image36665.jpg

image36666.jpg

White Widow. She hates everything.

image36664.jpg

Critical Cheese. Cheesy is the most beautiful. She is happy and thrives no matter what is thrown at her.

Cheesy - will you marry me?

image36662.jpg

Yeah 420 friends! This has been a great and fun thread. Im thinking it should be continued.. Solo Cup class, Quart (1l) and 2litre class. Maybe even A grocery bag class! Bahahahahaha :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom