Solo Grow Challenge 2014

Mine is still alive. Am I the last one standing?

This is how she looks today. I will leave her alone until the end of the month to see if she starts to build up some resin and chop her up if she doesn't. Sound fair?

IMG_20150218_183547164.jpg
IMG_20150218_183609164.jpg

This is how she looks today. I will leave her alone until the end of the month to see if she starts to build up some resin and chop her up if she doesn't. Sound fair?

IMG_20150218_183547164.jpg
IMG_20150218_183609164.jpg

Steroids is a disqualification. Joking. Huge solo-er!

Yea, she is sure nice SweetLeef. Everybody's solo grows are fantastic. I like the clone grown by the little girl who lives down the lane. She was nice and PM'd me a photo and weights and the strain facts so I could easily see all her entries. Would all of you kindly PM me the same info? Might as well PM the same to all the other judges if you want your Solo Grow entry "judged". Make sure to include a taste report. Names of all Judges are on first pages of this thread.

GOOD LUCK !!

WJ

I'll get my weights PM'd tomorrow. I've gotta get off the computer and get some things done around in the house. In the meantime....

ShitzNgigglez Round 2

Mt Hood Magic
20150224_213012.jpg
20150224_213028.jpg

I'm starting to see some resin, finally.

IMG_20150225_191120979.jpg
IMG_20150225_191111128.jpg
IMG_20150225_191105374.jpg
IMG_20150225_191058738.jpg
IMG_20150225_191019537.jpg
IMG_20150225_185623070.jpg

Congratulations to all of you growers. You did a fine job.

I think this "challenge" gave up some nice botanical, genetic and nutrient info. Through pictures I saw that Sativas definitely take longer than Indica dominant strains and it pretty much doesn't matter where you are geographically growing them, indoors. It was nice to see the results of different nutes and containers. Don't forget the different media. I gained quite a bit of an education watching all the different growers. All of you did grand things. Seed or clone. Soil or not. Special mixed nutes or left over nutes.

I'd like to see a challenge done with Autos from seed and max out at 75 days. One done in a one or one and a half gallon pot would be nice. One Gallon in 75 days. Now that's a challenge. Could provide some great information to new growers too. Many people are growing autos for reasons of space and time. Knowing what could be done in a one or one and a half gallon container (sorry U.S. Gallon) and in just over two months would be valuable knowledge for 420 readers. Get more patients interested in starting their own medical grow I think. One thing for sure, might get more members interested in the challenge. An auto challenge would be shorter and have a more definite end time.

Anyone else think this is a do-able thing? Anyone else interested?

:hmmmm:

WJ

I'm with you WJ. What better place than here to test the myths about the 60 day lowryder2, or the enormous yields of think different and so on?

I currently have an auto in a 2.5 gallon pot. I'm on Day 30 and its going to be an impressive yield for a micro/mini grow. She is almost 2' tall and bushy. She has 207 watts all to herself and is enjoying the treatment at "Landlocked's Spa".

I have been watching the Solo Grow Challenge for a while, its awesome to see the final products! If there is a 1 gal grow (or any other challenge I can do in my space) count me in!

I'm with you WJ. What better place than here to test the myths about the 60 day lowryder2, or the enormous yields of think different and so on?

Yea Buddy! Thanks for your agreeing with this new challenge idea landlocked and daddymac210. I hope to be able to say "Get your auto seeds ready" soon. Just need a few more interested people. Get rules set up and a prize if that is allowed here on 420. If anyone knows the rules concerning contests/challenges not specifically sanctioned by 420Mag and giving prizes (which might be limited to a printable award, on your printer), please post what you know here. Maybe start seeds April 1st? Three of us are waiting... anyone else interested?

WJ

Back
Top Bottom