The Red Cup!

You get rid of the lower flowers and leaves. This allows the plant to focus production and nutes into the remaining flowers. More necessary production into the bud sites receiving the most light. Bigger more potent buds and less popcorn.
Thank you!! I was out for a few days And I've Reading about It, And seems like a good growth Control technique If you don't have Space, And plan to Grow lote of plants... IS that right?

Ive been meaning to update.. shes hanging in there! Knocked her over a few times but that main stem is super strong. Cut all the bottom stuff off.. Shes got some pistils and frost now. Ill be lucky to get a couple gs if she makes it.
420-magazine-mobile1343646644.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1338363839.jpg

420-magazine-mobile587767008.jpg

I like her three little tops.. i guess i should have fed and watered her more but aint nobody got time for that.
420-magazine-mobile2014718757.jpg
Good looking! Are those yellowing leaves a sign of rootbound? Everyone IS doing lollipop, IS It that much effective, or It sinply fits better for this type of grow?

I took off the bottom stuff cause it was complete crap and wasnt going to give me anything. It also helps those upper buds get all the attention like age said. Idk why shes so yellow.. maybe i needed to feed her more i have no idea. It could have to do with her being rootbound.
Got It! As a more experienced grower, do you think that the lollipop could be used early to Control growth?

Generally its done during the flowering period but if you did that in veg i think they would stretch upwards.. topping, lst and supercropping are ways to control upward growth and make them bush out more. Theres so many different ways to train your plant, thats where you decide what you wanna do and master your own way of growing your plants.

Generally its done during the flowering period but if you did that in veg i think they would stretch upwards.. topping, lst and supercropping are ways to control upward growth and make them bush out more. Theres so many different ways to train your plant, thats where you decide what you wanna do and master your own way of growing your plants.
As my First grow i tried 2 lowryders. One became small And gave me only a few gs, took 70 days exactly from seed to get 80% amber trichome, And the other became 3 times larger than the First, And due to my limited space i had to use LST. Besides ALL problems i've been trough in my grow And my lack of know how, It is working great for me. I don't know If i can POST a pic here... Now, im about 3 or 4 weeks from harvesting the bigger plant, its Been 90 days...

Ive been busy this past week, man the time change screws me up. Lookin good toast, your plant is ahead of mine in the flower department. I just didi a root wash the other day, keepin her on h20 for a couple days then back to the nutes.

Month since we flipped the Nepalese jam from ace seeds.

420-magazine-mobile1940268769.jpg

She's coming along nicely. I've been giving her light doses of cal mag and some fox farms I had left over. She's under 600w HPS with a few friends. Hope everyone else is having fun and stayn medicated. Check me out on IG at Bloodguybrand . .

I think this may be the first portrait I've seen on this site!

Here's mine...

420-magazine-mobile125078298.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1949153494.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1901870156.jpg

Love It! Like the plant is your beard :). Rider split his head open and posted a pic it made my day. Looked like he was a braveheart character all painted up and ready for war. I'm loving your red cups everyone. Well done!

You should look him up and tune into his wake n bakes on a Saturday morning. They can ruin your day very easily. The guy is a legend, used to be a member here and is still sorely missed. If you wanna look up some of his old threads, he went by the name Rex Pigeons in the end.
I was half hoping it was you..... hahaha!!!

Back
Top Bottom