The Red Cup!

I forgot to update a pic the other day, but I think Phokus may be a male . Nooooo!! If so, could I store pollen for at least 6 months for the next grow?

I've read that you can put in ziplock and store in freezer for up to 6 months. Check google.

Alrighty gang I know I've been holding back but here's my entries for this contest. I ended up keeping 3 out of 6 germinated. Here they are in no particular order.

No Name #1, Haze Extreme

VE8B2557.jpg
VE8B2558.jpg

No Name #2, Blue Berry

VE8B2559.jpg
VE8B2560.jpg

No Name #3, Blue Berry (She Fugly!)

VE8B2561.jpg
VE8B2562.jpg

No Name Group Photo

VE8B2563.jpg
VE8B2565.jpg

And Finally a shot of my Flower Tent, with the exception of the Solo Cups they are all the same strain, Sour OG.

VE8B2566.jpg

Hope your gardens are green and healthy!!!!

Hey agemon, I've been reading through alot of your journals on the 818's but all of the pictures are coming up broken now? Any ideas Why? got some 818s on the go now, hoping my buds look as awesome as yours when there done!! Thanks m8

420-magazine-mobile1612964292.jpg
420-magazine-mobile455721131.jpg

I'm sure you all know that I'm out since Phokus is a male. I'll still be letting him mature to collect pollen, and the seed is from my girl Kalash and the hermie that I had. My first official cross .

BIG NEWS FROM THE EMERALD CITY!!!!!! I gotta male. So i'm in the garden doing pictures and stuff and roll into the office to check out my pics. Looking Looking Looking, HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!

I realized that while I was feeding today I had done some pruning and through the clippings in the trash. I bolted the the garden and quickly grabbed the clippings that had been in the rubbish for about 3 hours and put them into some water. I was just about the harvest one of my plants so I kept on with that and left the 'clones' in the water, it only took a few minutes and those leaves were perky and happy again. I finished harvesting (I'm guessing 3/4 oz dry), and moved on to the little dudes. I put one into my bubble cloner and three into 2 liter containers. I also move the big dude back into the veg tent, hopefully he'll revert back into veg and/ or I'll get a couple of the trashy clones to root. Fingers crossed... pun intended

Male_Haze.jpg

:thumb: I'm sorry but I have to bow out of The Red Cup Challenge, :surrender:Flower room closed :ban:due to Powdery Mildew. I don't have anywhere to flower this jewel right now. The veg room was sulfur burn treated last night but lights are out in flower. I can't justify running 2000 watts for one red cup,

red_cup.jpg

She has now been re-potted in brix soil and she's on to a better life.:Namaste:

I forgot to update a pic the other day, but I think Phokus may be a male . Nooooo!! If so, could I store pollen for at least 6 months for the next grow?
Add some flower. Up to 4 times the amount of pollen (you probably could do more). And freeze super easy

January sometime. Autos
I really like this thread, It happens that i was searching around micro grows and found this amazing funny thing.

The question IS: IS it possible to be done with a few weed Brick seeds? What about the 12/12 from seed IS It real And possible? If yes wich prós And cons in doing It?

Sorry for my bad english. I just finished my First grow And i want to try New things.

P.S.: growing is amazing!!

I really like this thread, It happens that i was searching around micro grows and found this amazing funny thing.

The question IS: IS it possible to be done with a few weed Brick seeds? What about the 12/12 from seed IS It real And possible? If yes wich prós And cons in doing It?

Sorry for my bad english. I just finished my First grow And i want to try New things.

P.S.: growing is amazing!!

Congrats on your first grow. I'm on mines now. Idk about brick seeds though. I've used bag seeds, but my pros of 12/12 from seeds are smaller plants and the space for more of them to try out a sog (sea of green) method. Which is more plants to increase yields under a 12/12 cycle. My only con would be "smaller" plants, which wouldn't be efficient if you only grow a few plants. Not much of a harvest in the end.

Im not sure about the seed into flower, doesn't seem like a good idea to me. Try it.
Im looking for more material about 12/12 from seed, I Will try It, i have a few northern lights that Will be put to germinate tomorrow. And i Will use about ,12 weed brick seeds And SEE what happens.

Congrats on your first grow. I'm on mines now. Idk about brick seeds though. I've used bag seeds, but my pros of 12/12 from seeds are smaller plants and the space for more of them to try out a sog (sea of green) method. Which is more plants to increase yields under a 12/12 cycle. My only con would be "smaller" plants, which wouldn't be efficient if you only grow a few plants. Not much of a harvest in the end.
Thank you! I Will put 2 NL And 12 weed brick seeds to germinate tomorrow. The NL Will be a regular Grow, the seeds from the brick Will be 12/12, i Like small plants plus i only have 3 Square feet and 2 feet tall to make my Second Grow Space. AM thinking of SOG 12/12 from seed. Lets see what happens.

Just thought I'd pop these in here, no relation to the challenge, they were supposed to be but I lost my space and had to ship them to a mates. Lived 69 days in them cups and look well healthy for it.

20171022_222046.JPG

20171022_222139.JPG

20171022_222219.JPG
Nice plants. What happens If a plant get rootbound? I still don't know If rootbound IS real or not. I searched a Lot And the info i got is not conclusive.

Back
Top Bottom