The Red Cup!

R.I.P. mysty. I have issues pulling plants.. I feel like I'm killing my dog.. I have this really messed up little plant . been through hell and back.. And she is in flower, way to young cuz I had no where to put her.... Lol she needs to be pulled but
" I'm just gonna seeeeend it." Hahaha I will get a g or 2 lmao. I have attachment issues I know. working on em. I never thought I would.. But I love these girls.

I've finally reached a point in my growing where I'm throwing out cuttings and potential clones. I throw clones that don't look good. It only happened recently and I thought to myself, "Welcome to growing." I kind of think about it like a new step in the evolution of the hobby. A commitment to myself that I'm only going to grow strong healthy plants. I don't want to nurse the little engine that could, I want robust, strong healthy plants that are low maintenance and will thrive.

Chuck the weaklings, survival of the fittest has always been the way!

Apparently my seed was an autoflower :/ I'll keep an eye out for the start of a new contest. Looking good everyone :)

Well we are doing those next run. I think...
Lol yeah was a bag seed so didn't expect to see pistols last week hahaha. Let me know if we are all gonna grow the same strain or if a group of people want to. I thought that was a cool idea!

Lol yeah was a bag seed so didn't expect to see pistols last week hahaha. Let me know if we are all gonna grow the same strain or if a group of people want to. I thought that was a cool idea!

I think its a great idea and we'll need to start planning now for something like that.

I'm gonna put together a poll and we'll run a vote.

I was just reading up on how to start a poll however a poll can only be started on a new thread.

So we will do this the old fashioned way. Here is what I propose if you are on board cast a vote, if you are not that's cool too.

My proposal is this. Everybody gets the same autos from the same seedbank, CKS. They are a sponsor here and I've had great success getting my seeds from them.

Here are the four strains to vote on.

Early Miss - 60% Indica

Revolver - 70% Indica

White Widow - 60% Indica

Crown Royale - 70% Indica

All plants flower in 7-9 weeks. Here is a link to the CKS website. I limited the options to 4 out of 9 to make this easy.

This contest is not sponsored so you will be buying your own seeds.

I'll keep the voting open until next Monday.

I was just reading up on how to start a poll however a poll can only be started on a new thread.

So we will do this the old fashioned way. Here is what I propose if you are on board cast a vote, if you are not that's cool too.

My proposal is this. Everybody gets the same autos from the same seedbank, CKS. They are a sponsor here and I've had great success getting my seeds from them.

Early Miss - 60% Indica

Revolver - 70% Indica

White Widow - 60% Indica

All plants flower in 7-9 weeks. Here is a link to the CKS website. I limited the options to 4 out of 9 to make this easy.

dam... if it didn't cost me 30$ just to get seeds shipped from cks I'd be in but i can't see paying as much for shipping as the seeds cost lol

420-magazine-mobile417696785.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2079857750.jpg

Here's my lone entry, Phokus. Hopefully it doesn't display the same issues that Mysty had, and the other pic is my AK47 that I believe I pollinated. Are these seeds forming? The pistils turned brown hours after pollen flew.

Oh crap, let me place my baby back into the solo cup .

Wait I'm in the US . They deliver here right??
Yea they do... but there is 3 or 4 states that you have to pay guaranteed shipping for..I'm in FL.. not sure why but that's what the lady on the phone said when i called.... bought 40 dollars worth of seeds an the shipping was 30....70$ an some change for 5 seeds....

Early Miss - 60% Indica

Revolver - 70% Indica

White Widow - 60% Indica

Yes. CKS delivers to the US.

It occurs to me we should just do autos and not try to regulate it too much. It's just for fun and honestly I think it would be better if we didn't all do the same autos. We can all try different strains and get a better sampling of what's available and where.

Forget that idea!!! What was I thinking?

420-magazine-mobile1825255967.jpg
420-magazine-mobile430083983.jpg
420-magazine-mobile593337049.jpg

My young plant Phokus won't get that big and that's fine since space is an issue, and my female Kalash is definitely producing seeds!! She's had a hard 4 months of life and she never hermied on me .

Doubts on what?

If the plant will last full term in the cup. I'm feeding and/ or watering them every day at this point. I look at the plant and then at the container. I suppose I should consider the larger containers I've used for flower and I've not yet seen one root bound in anything larger than a gallon. Guess I need to get a taller tent...

Back
Top Bottom