Solo Grow Challenge 2014 - Preparation Thread

Kraw, make sure you put me on that list for participants! Okay on a side note. We now have the 16 ounce division. The modified division. Where are the super modified and top fuel divisions... Alol. I feel like I'm at the race track again! ;p

Kraw, make sure you put me on that list for participants! Okay on a side note. We now have the 16 ounce division. The modified division. Where are the super modified and top fuel divisions... Alol. I feel like I'm at the race track again! ;p

I'll add u to the list. I'm hosting it.
There is no 16 oz division. Go back a page a read the rules listed. Up to 18oz stock solo. And modified can be any container no bigger then 18 oz. Can make a 8 oz if u want.
Top fuel division coming soon lol jk

Making new thread tomorrow and this one will be closed. So get ready here we go!

Great, one last question regarding the seed division. I normanly germinate in paper towel. That way I know what germinates and I get garmented proper placement. Is this acceptable or must I germinate directly in soil?

Great, one last question regarding the seed division. I normanly germinate in paper towel. That way I know what germinates and I get garmented proper placement. Is this acceptable or must I germinate directly in soil?

Germinate however u want they get planted on the first. That's why I'm making thread 3 days early.

Ask away on anything I'm unclear on. I tend to that time to time hahahha

I'll add u to the list. I'm hosting it.
There is no 16 oz division. Go back a page a read the rules listed. Up to 18oz stock solo. And modified can be any container no bigger then 18 oz. Can make a 8 oz if u want.
Top fuel division coming soon lol jk

Making new thread tomorrow and this one will be closed. So get ready here we go!

What I can't be a host? Seems like you need some help with all the confusion and questions lol

When we play poker, we've a side pot for highest spade showing.
So I'm betting, in the mod class, oh wait. I shouldn't be posting this?
Let the underground betting begin. Lol. It's a sativa night.

I've just picked up some solo cups, they are 500ml, a touch smaller than 18oz & clear plastic so I'll have to black them out. I'll use an airpot for the modified class & bottom feed both when they get a pain to water from the top :)

Hahahah Cajun said pot.
U guys are all excited! I'm stressed to shit. Shit just got real, kjc is now approved by 420 to judge the contest!
Be back to make the official new thread!

But let me make a few things clear, kjc is now judging so we really have to follow the rules in the new thread. No genetics trading talk, and espically no talk of tangeable items for prizes. Because there isn't.
Hockey talk is still good, ya hosers.

Need 2 more judges?

Sent from my K00C using 420

So we'll have to go back to the playground for all of our off topic talking? That works for me
Yup! When I close this thread the last post will be directing to new contest and the playground for all off topic ☺

Sent from my K00C using 420

dfdf.gif

Sent from my PC using Chrome

Back
Top Bottom