Solo Grow Challenge 2014 - Preparation Thread

He he he :) Just all be glad I was asked to judge :) :) or I would have had to create a LA mini monster lol :)

I was scared of exactly that. No seriously I was thinking. Kind of last min.... But how's this. I'll find 3 more people. Have 2 sets of judges, 3 for stock and 3 for modified. Then judges can compete in the side there not judging?

Do i sound crazy? Or can this work hahahah

hahahaha man,I seriously will be happy for a joint. oh shit man,I Still need to figure out lights.hmmmm

L.A is a "mini monster" possible,in this short time frame??

hahahaha man,I seriously will be happy for a joint. oh shit man,I Still need to figure out lights.hmmmm

L.A is a "mini monster" possible,in this short time frame??

Lol u obviously have no idea who he is?

Is it possible, does a bear shit in the woods?

Ricorico said he's participating in the competition.

Sweet!. Was talking to him earlier.

Peyton what u think of the 2 sets of judges? Ricorico and I'll ask kingjhonc and one more person. Or am I making this too complicated? Hahah

I've decided I gotta be more involved in the contest. So I may back out and just do a "for fun entry" I can't be voted for in other words.
I will have to keep an eye on things and talk to judges. And the only way to do that is to drop out.

More and more people were showing interest and I'd love to expand this series of fuck it I'm calling it contests. Lol might even attract enough attention to get prizes at some point.

Got tons of ideas to keep the community involved and having fun at the same time.

Cheers. And kiss my arse!

That works for me stumped. I think you'll have a hard time to get a modified class judge cause I think they'll all want to run special cups

Jim and Cajun..... Jim isn't gonna be in contest. And Cajun I don't know but I assume? Input from the coonarse here ------------. Hahahah

I'll mgo troll around see who I can think of and I'll ask kjc.

I've decided I gotta be more involved in the contest. So I may back out and just do a "for fun entry" I can't be voted for in other words.
I will have to keep an eye on things and talk to judges. And the only way to do that is to drop out.

More and more people were showing interest and I'd love to expand this series of fuck it I'm calling it contests. Lol might even attract enough attention to get prizes at some point.

Got tons of ideas to keep the community involved and having fun at the same time.

Cheers. And kiss my arse!

You stay till the job is done.hahahahahha

if that's the way it is,I wouldn't want to go against us either muhahahhahaha,dont be crying when you see us pumping out dimebags,lmfao

Stumped= out
L.A = in

Stumped have the judges and yourself able to enter but in a separate catagory that's then voted for by all the other entrants?? Just an idea lol. Ill run something either way for fun only :)
Just looking forward to this as it should be realy good fun! :) Bravo Stumped :) :)

Ha perfect. I'll still do 2 sets of judges. If they get back to me. And we will do that community votes for the judges! That evens the score nicely.
I can see this contest getting real good now.

A bit confusing yes but I'll have the rules and regulations laid out nice.

I'm excited as hell.

thats settled then,dont matter,really its about creation and a good time

And shit talking suckassssss

Lol u obviously have no idea who he is?

Is it possible, does a bear shit in the woods?

Ive read the threads,from L.A thats why I was asking,I was wondering about "fluxing"a solo cup,but would it have enough time??

Back
Top Bottom