Solo Grow Challenge 2014 - Preparation Thread

I get some looks with mine,but Ive yet to have anyone say anything.hangs on a lanyard swinging from my neck.

I feel like such a ftard for sure,Not thinking this sooner..Is there any reason i couldn't grow a male out and grab pollen from him,instead of waiting for a full size plant?
I cant see any reason why not,this is not for the contest,just my own dabbed out thoughts.

I feel for ya man,I hate waiting.I dont do big numbers,but its always growing.

rest assured,if we were free you would never be out,Anyone in this contest would tighten ya up.

Yeah, if we were free I'd never run out cause I'd have an army of outdoor plants in my yard. Someday soon hopefully. If not, a few week placed autos could help me get there. Gotta get a greenhouse set up

I cloned many different ways, but the easiest I've found is rockwool cubes. Whenever your ready I can explain my method in detail. U can try it see if it works for you.
Yeah, I should be ready for your Rockwool training course in the not too distant future. Crawdaddy's been on my case about trying Rockwool cubes with Clonex & is guaranteeing me success.

Nice to meet ya too.

Cheers
Likewise...

You can't leave the dead clone society bro. You're needed.
The retirement paperwork's already been turned in but now they're telling me I have to report back to the main office by Nov. 1 if I don't have a live clone by then. LOL

The retirement paperwork's already been turned in but now they're telling me I have to report back to the main office by Nov. 1 if I don't have a live clone by then. LOL

Bro even worse news. Its the 14th of Oct. Your retirement just got bumped!

What do you have for cloning materials? Rockwool? If not go buy some. And report back for further instruction.

Bro even worse news. Its the 14th of Oct. Your retirement just got bumped!

What do you have for cloning materials? Rockwool? If not go buy some. And report back for further instruction.
:thumb:

ever tried the bucket,BAR? like the one in my sig?? 20 bucks in parts
Just finished checking it out. Haven't tried any bubble cloners or Rockwool; about the only two methods I've procrastinated on...

Thanks for joining joedaddy. This is gonna be fun. You can enter as many plants as you want for this, and there's two different classes. Stock is the solo cup with no more than 4 drain holes. Modified can be made of anything so long as it's only 18 ounces. No pumps or electronics allowed, all hand watering

Thanks for joining joedaddy. This is gonna be fun. You can enter as many plants as you want for this, and there's two different classes. Stock is the solo cup with no more than 4 drain holes. Modified can be made of anything so long as it's only 18 ounces. No pumps or electronics allowed, all hand watering

Is there a limitation on the size of the 4 holes?

:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

DSC073321.JPG

Back
Top Bottom