Solo Grow Challenge 2014 - Preparation Thread

Hey guys I made a thread to discuss our cloning

I started it,that way we can keep this thread for our contest,I got a bunch of questions,hope to get some discussion.

why is this bucket working?

I started 4 Blue Widow Clones from my flowering mother outside...started last night...figured 8 days early wouldn't hurt not knowing how long flowering clones take to root....If they root before the 14th they will stay in the cloner until the 14th then I will transfer to 16oz solo cup.

I needed clones to keep her around if she is liked by my patients. Ive heard fantastic things about her so we will see. I figured Id use one in the comp and veg the other 3 out....

I started 4 Blue Widow Clones from my flowering mother outside...started last night...figured 8 days early wouldn't hurt not knowing how long flowering clones take to root....If they root before the 14th they will stay in the cloner until the 14th then I will transfer to 16oz solo cup.

I needed clones to keep her around if she is liked by my patients. Ive heard fantastic things about her so we will see. I figured Id use one in the comp and veg the other 3 out....

Clone from a flowering plant will take longer then 8 days to revert back to veg. Probably 2 or 3 weeks. Plus rooting time

You almost got the right idea. But I can guarantee flowering an already flowering clone. The clone will revert to veg no matter what before it grows flowers again.
Ive tried it before, and it takes about a month and a half from cutting to start flowering. Even if cloned under 12 hours. Is why mother plants are kept in veg, cuts a step out.
A clone from veg plant will flower within 3 weeks basically from my experience. Maybe a month

You almost got the right idea. But I can guarantee flowering an already flowering clone. The clone will revert to veg no matter what before it grows flowers again.
Ive tried it before, and it takes about a month and a half from cutting to start flowering. Even if cloned under 12 hours. Is why mother plants are kept in veg, cuts a step out.
A clone from veg plant will flower within 3 weeks basically from my experience. Maybe a month

Well shiat....guess I will have to thik of something else then lol...maybe Ill take a cut off the GSC or Hammerhead that will be going into bud in a couple weeks....

Hello Stumped. I was referred here by Skunnymonster. I'll do a full read later.

Hey BAR, you've come to the place where your cloning woes will end. Stumped will give you the key to success :)
Whilst you're here you can also put your name down for the solo cup challenge & join in the fun:)

Back
Top Bottom