Solo Cup Comp: Bring It!

Lookin great everyone! I'll get a few pics up in a couple days, my lil ones are buried under the canopy of their much larger sisters and difficult to get to. Unfortunately it's that time of year n I'm back to work hanging sheetrock and haven't been able to play as much as I'd like. On another note montana has went a few step backwards and shut down all dispensaries and made it almost impossible for patients to even get a green card. If not for my kids being here I'd be in Cali, Colorado or Oregon where things seem to be going forward atleast. Hopefully this gorgeous state will get shit proper soon.

cheers marz, as well,, great thread :bravo:

my entry,, super lemon haze, afghani cross,, super afghani haze, maybe,, oh boy,,,

P1160619.JPG

day 52 since put to flower,, lots of clear trichomes and nary a sign of an amber one, so maybe ten more days?, maybe two weeks? we shall see,, well, i will anyhow,,

P1160620.JPG

this baby has the sweetest smell i have yet to smell from a marijuana flower,, just wonderful,, sweet like candy,, can't wait for harvest,,

oh,, yes i can,, cheers

I know I withdrew from the competition but I'm sure everyone is wondering how the Jack H is doing.

Been feeding the AN trio, giving 500ml each day. She's starting to perk up, slowly but surely.

Here is a pic comparing the worst to today. I started using some hangers to hold the branches down to get more light in there.

Thanks again for the help.

Some great work by the rest of the competitors! :bravo:

Today's Pic.......................................................................Last Weeks

Day_533.JPG

Some pre-harvest shots of my organically grown Jilly Bean solo cup plants as they finish up. More to come! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Jilly Bean #1:
DSC007657.JPG

DSC0077710.JPG

DSC007865.JPG

DSC0082610.JPG

Jilly Bean #2:
DSC007923.JPG

DSC007986.JPG

DSC008039.JPG

DSC008139.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

I carried the plants into the veg room for their photo op but forgot to do a group shot so will subject you to individual portraits of the whole menagerie.
It's kind of fun carrying that board full of plants around. I feel like a waiter displaying samples at a fine cannabis cafe.

image36538.jpg

Ace Mix 1. The weirdo. I think she will look very interesting when the buds are fully developed.

image36539.jpg

Ace Mix 2

image36540.jpg

Lemon Skunk 1

image36542.jpg

Lemon Skunk 2

image36543.jpg

White Widow - seems to be doing alright- N problem not getting worse.

image36545.jpg

Critical Cheese.

Cheers folks.

That just gave me an idea... Maybe (in the glorious future when it's all legal and we are living in a peaceful utopia blah blah blah) strains could be sold in cans. Nicely labelled- Bone dry ready-made soil or soilless mix with the seed already planted. Just get your can opener, open the lid and add warm water ( do not stir ) and follow the instructions on the label as when to add the little packages that were in the top of the can. Can-nabis.
I mean - it would be better if it just popped up ready to harvest when you opened, but that seems more difficult

very creative idea weaseley,, a potential winner too,, iffin legalization comes aboot,,

ya know there is a grow box out there, somewhere, a unit that installs in the kitchen, built in,, one fills it up re the instructions, adds a seed and then one does not touch it, not one bit, till harvest time, how ever long later,,

so many ideas that will see reality,, soon enuf,, cheers weaseley,,:Namaste:

They can't all be pretty, so, here's mine! She is moving way slow. I honestly thought she'd be done by now. Very few mature pistils and just kind of hanging out...

image8810.jpeg

I hope you drag her out in the light one of these times so we can get a better look. :thumb:

well, a dilemma, indeed,, my 'sleemans lemon haze' plant is near ready, i think,, mostly cloudy,, nary an amber,, all good, i know,, however, i have to go away for easter, 'sleemans lemon haze' can not come with us,, nope,, and, it can't stay behind either,, no way to water a plant that need water every dern day, so i guess i gotta chop it , maybe a bit early,, oh well

still smelling so sweet it makes me weep,,

P1160619.JPG

no chop chop till thursday mornin tho, so maybe an amber by then,, one will make me happy,, cheers

That just gave me an idea... Maybe (in the glorious future when it's all legal and we are living in a peaceful utopia blah blah blah) strains could be sold in cans. Nicely labelled- Bone dry ready-made soil or soilless mix with the seed already planted. Just get your can opener, open the lid and add warm water ( do not stir ) and follow the instructions on the label as when to add the little packages that were in the top of the can. Can-nabis.
I mean - it would be better if it just popped up ready to harvest when you opened, but that seems more difficult

Lmfao! This made my day. You may want to look into a patent.

Nah I'm not the business type I'll just put the idea out there and hope it doesn't get scooped up by Kraft or something :) - good possibilities there though.
Nivek maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised and your early bud will make you feel- like- 'zing'.

So its a bit hard to take a pic close enough to show the plant under the LED. Heres my bubba kush on its final week of flushing.
20160321_232905.jpg

I'd say she has about 10 buds, this one being the main top bud. All the buds are rock solid and if I had to take a guess i'll probably end up with a nice 10g dry. Nothing special here but I will get a nice taste of Bubba for 4/20 so I feel like a winner.

Back
Top Bottom