TheFrizz Is Back! VC/DC, CBD Therapy & Northern Lights Medical Grow For Mom

Re: TheFrizz Is Back! VC/DC, CBD Therapy & Northern Lights Medical Grow For Mom

Thanks! I was scrolling back through my phone and couldn't believe it, here is what they looked like about 1 month ago in the 1st week of flower:
Stretch_days_1-3_005.jpg

Sniff....cry...they grow up so fast!! :love:

They do grow up very fast! One minute they are all small and fragile, the next, basically trees! Hope all is well in your garden and life :)

Also, Congratulations on the engagement!! I think it's really sweet if he MADE you a ring. Thought you could only buy them. Must take lots of skill! I wish you both happiness and success in your future endeavors :love: :Namaste:

Pics or it didn't happen. :winkyface:

Fair enough :)

I asked him for a smooth band that incorporated wood into it. No overpriced sparkly allotrope of carbon-12 for me! :laugh: He still won't tell me how he got the wood to fit into the metal...there are no seams or anything!

Week_5_trainign_adn_ring_pics_017.jpg

To make his band, I am thinking about using a similar design but with a copper base and then making a Damascus style inlay using bronze and brass forged together. The colors should look like autumn leaves when it's all done

Each year on our anniversary, the plan is to exchange new rings we made that symbolize the last year spent together. Then we can save all of the rings we have created as a timeline of our lives together. :love:

Fair enough :)

I asked him for a smooth band that incorporated wood into it. No overpriced sparkly allotrope of carbon-12 for me! :laugh: He still won't tell me how he got the wood to fit into the metal...there are no seams or anything!

Week_5_trainign_adn_ring_pics_017.jpg

To make his band, I am thinking about using a similar design but with a copper base and then making a Damascus style inlay using bronze and brass forged together. The colors should look like autumn leaves when it's all done

Each year on our anniversary, the plan is to exchange new rings we made that symbolize the last year spent together. Then we can save all of the rings we have created as a timeline of our lives together. :love:

Very cool. Congrats to you both!

Congratulations!!! :party::circle-of-love:

Also, I love your username! Miss Frizz has always been a favorite of mine. :)

Thanks everyone!!! This is the only social media site that I use regularly, so your words of kindness mean a lot :circle-of-love:

Update with lots of pics will be soon, they are so frosty that trichomes are literally stacking on top of each other, its insane :drool:

Hello friends! Today is Day 44 of flowering, and the carbon filter can barely keep up with the amazing smells wafting around the tent! :laughtwo: I snuck in this morning before the lights came on and snagged some pics.

Whole tent:

Week_6_0081.jpg

Monique:

Week_6_0091.jpg
Week_6_017.jpg
Week_6_016.jpg
Week_6_022.jpg

Jenny:

Week_6_010.jpg
Week_6_018.jpg
Week_6_015.jpg
Week_6_021.jpg

Muffinz:

Week_6_011.jpg
Week_6_019.jpg
Week_6_014.jpg
Week_6_023.jpg

Sidney (she is mostly recovered from the clogged drain tube a couple weeks ago but still bears the scars of her ordeal):

Week_6_024.jpg
Week_6_020.jpg

Here is another root pic (Monique), I am liking the bubbles and I think the plants are too, I am trying to re-create the living rhizosphere of a soil plant. #foamponics ?!?! :)

Week_6_026.jpg

Canopy shot to wrap it all up:
Week_6_025.jpg

Next up: backbuilding on Muffinz and Sidney in a few days!

As always, questions, comments, and feedback are welcome and appreciated!
:thanks::Namaste:
~TheFrizz

Hello friends! Today is Day 44 of flowering, and the carbon filter can barely keep up with the amazing smells wafting around the tent! :laughtwo: I snuck in this morning before the lights came on and snagged some pics.

Whole tent:

Week_6_0081.jpg

Monique:

Week_6_0091.jpg
Week_6_017.jpg
Week_6_016.jpg
Week_6_022.jpg

Jenny:

Week_6_010.jpg
Week_6_018.jpg
Week_6_015.jpg
Week_6_021.jpg

Muffinz:

Week_6_011.jpg
Week_6_019.jpg
Week_6_014.jpg
Week_6_023.jpg

Sidney (she is mostly recovered from the clogged drain tube a couple weeks ago but still bears the scars of her ordeal):

Week_6_024.jpg
Week_6_020.jpg

Here is another root pic (Monique), I am liking the bubbles and I think the plants are too, I am trying to re-create the living rhizosphere of a soil plant. #foamponics ?!?! :)

Week_6_026.jpg

Canopy shot to wrap it all up:
Week_6_025.jpg

Next up: backbuilding on Muffinz and Sidney in a few days!

As always, questions, comments, and feedback are welcome and appreciated!
:thanks::Namaste:
~TheFrizz

That is a gorgeous canopy there Frizz. Flowers are coming along amazingly!

Today was day 47 for me and you definitely have me beat in size and cola count by a long shot.. its great following along and comparing plants. I cant believe how many bud sites there are on your plants, around 50 on jenny i counted. like what the hell frizz thats crazy lol she takes up a lot of space it looks like though. Big lady! Great job they are looking spectacular!!

How has the brix analysis been working out?

Well you see there is a "problem"...The problem is that I have too many trichomes and not enough juicy fan leaves!

Thus, the last time I tried to collect brix data (a few wks ago) after 15 mins of squeezing all I had to show for it was an amazingly sticky garlic press :laugh: That was with 20 leaves from Monique shredded and stuffed in there.

I considered other ideas such as damaging a stem and taking the sap from it but that would be inconsistent with the sampling method I used earlier. So for now, my brix data collection will remain dormant unless someone knows a way to regenerate fan leaves a good 50 days into flower :)

Well you see there is a "problem"...The problem is that I have too many trichomes and not enough juicy fan leaves.

Thus, the last time I tried to collect brix data (a few wks ago) after 15 mins of squeezing all I had to show for it was an amazingly sticky garlic press :laugh: That was with 20 leaves from Monique shredded and stuffed in there.

I considered other ideas such as damaging a stem and taking the sap from it but that would be inconsistent with the sampling method I used earlier. So for now, my brix data collection will remain dormant unless someone knows a way to regenerate fan leaves a good 50 days into flower :)

What a terrible thing to have.....too many trichomes!! LOL I long for that issue!

Back
Top Bottom