Thejoey's Groweys

I sort of attempted this... but I havnt been able to pop one of the seeds I breed myself... I'm guessing I didn't let them mature enough.
420-magazine-mobile39476362.jpg
420-magazine-mobile85436868.jpg

Yes those are immature i let mine go until the calyx starts splitting open on its own.

Hmmm

Might have to you tube that has my flower tent is around 82 78 ish low of 68 to 65 . Lastly low of 71 ish. Humity days it at around 56 -64 in tent
I tried everything to cool it down mine I haven't got a window to get cool air from and I definitely was not going to pay silly money for a ac unit
I had a look on you tube and only thing I could find was some one pulled the led apart and turned the fans upside down.

All I did was got some roof gutter piping to go around all sides of led to trap the air and direct it to my ducting wich goes to my extractor foa then in to my carbon fillter

I tried everything to cool it down mine I haven't got a window to get cool air from and I definitely was not going to pay silly money for a ac unit
I had a look on you tube and only thing I could find was some one pulled the led apart and turned the fans upside down.

All I did was got some roof gutter piping to go around all sides of led to trap the air and direct it to my ducting wich goes to my extractor foa then in to my carbon fillter
Very well done sir

Could use your creativity in my journal if your interested. .

OMG OMG drum roll Bonza pulled through the first lot of seeds came in!!!! Postie just came then haha
About time buddy here we go.. . . .

Alright so let me get this straight in water for 12-16 hrs then paper towel method for a day or two till taproot shows?
Yeah i usually put mind in for 16-18 hrs make sure water is ph down to 5.8 ish.

It is a critical element to know it's part per million . Google that if your using an Nutes ph perfect and using tap water. Make sure it's under 150 ppm. Just got my tester off eBay 7 bucks took 2 months though lol my tap water is 126 ppm.
My tap water is 150ppm I was doing coco my last grow with an nutrients and had big problem I just couldn't get it right bit I the it mite of been the seed I had
I do soil now and organic nutrients as it's harder to get nutrient burn

Alright so let me get this straight in water for 12-16 hrs then paper towel method for a day or two till taproot shows?
Yup 1/4 inch to half they say

My tap water is 150ppm I was doing coco my last grow with an nutrients and had big problem I just couldn't get it right bit I the it mite of been the seed I had
I do soil now and organic nutrients as it's harder to get nutrient burn
Come back to coco I have some great helpers.

Stoked Joey! The fun begins now. Can we see some photos of the seeds .

Most important part of germination is make sure they are in a dark, warm spot. I germinate in paper towel in between two ceramic plates and place then on top of my hot water system, so long as your hot water system is inside it makes a perfect germination location .
Also if your working with different strains get some labelling system going.

Most important part of germination is make sure they are in a dark, warm spot. I germinate in paper towel in between two ceramic plates and place then on top of my hot water system, so long as your hot water system is inside it makes a perfect germination location .

On it! offline for a few mins and ill be ready to show :)

Keep a calender great thing about journal when your done go back read it all over .

Back
Top Bottom