Topping Auto LED Adventure

Sorry for being so slack on updates but been super busy the last week.Any way last feed was another 10L drench to clean up the terra at 1EC.Its actually looking a tiny bit nitrogen rich even though it's been on flower nutes for around 1 month but overall is healthy.Taking 5L every 4 days with 1L run off.

I agree with you purplegunrack that I need to introduce a fresh or super light feed so will try this for a while to see how it responds as the heat and humidity is really starting to pick up so will start getting thirst for water and will leave nutes behind and cause me troubles.
I've done a clean up of the bottom of the plant and will do some more all over at the end of the week to open it up more for air circulation.
The buds are allready putting out frost but are still at the tiny growing stage so hopefully it gets more exciting in the coming weeks.
Here's a quick pic under the LED light
image17149.jpeg

I'll get around to all your journals when I finally get some spare time to see what I've been missing out on.Cheers

She's looking beautiful brother!! What size tent is that?

Cheers mate,it's a 120x120x200 Tent.I really wish I could add some more light in there as it has out grown the 96x3 coverage but can't afford to run aircon this grow after receiving last lecky bill so will cross fingers that mould doesn't become a problem and by running 12/12 lighting I can keep it at the high safe side of temp for now but adding another light will add to much heat even if it's just another couple degrees.I recon it's gotta be around 100 days old now so I'm glad I havnt killed it yet:)

How's she looking mate?

Sorry it's been a while but will try and get a pic up today.Its still going slow and steady and still looks pretty healthy.There is already a good coating of frost on all the sites.Its getting bloody hot here with humidity around 80% but still no sign of leaf curl so its handling it so far.Im giving 1 feed at 1EC then next water just silica at 1mlpl and canna boost every water at 1mlpl.Run off ph is still down but the growth isn't showing any signs of anything being locked out so will just stick to 6.1-2 going in and keep my fingers crossed.Cheers

Looking great black thumbs...

Hey mate, hope your well bud... Don't just disappear, let's us know your going, worrying reticent stoners here..

Lookin good man! Hope you are well.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey guys,sorry for the bail but had to get some personal issues saughted and hopefully life is back on track again.
Now to end this journal: THC ended up being getting pulled when the heat got to much and I couldn't control it and to make things worse I lost 2 full jars of what I had curing to mould:(
Sums up the whole year I suppose.Anyway it's time to catch up on what I've missed over the last few months.Cheers

Hey guys,sorry for the bail but had to get some personal issues saughted and hopefully life is back on track again.
Now to end this journal: THC ended up being getting pulled when the heat got to much and I couldn't control it and to make things worse I lost 2 full jars of what I had curing to mould:(
Sums up the whole year I suppose.Anyway it's time to catch up on what I've missed over the last few months.Cheers

Good to see you back mate, thought you'd gone AWOL :passitleft:

Hope this year is much better for you, man!
And it will be!

Back
Top Bottom