Torco55's NL big bud & White Rhino

Your plants look great, and the buds are glorious. I can't wait to see more pics.

I got high just looking at those buds. :smokin:

Peace and happiness:peace:

HappyKitty said:
Your plants look great, and the buds are glorious. I can't wait to see more pics.

I got high just looking at those buds. :smokin:

Peace and happiness:peace:

Thanks HappyKitty!!!!!!!!!!

y0 torco, i think i know whats wrong with that plant with yellow and spotted leaves, i believe that is blight, what soil is it in? if it is blight, then its only a matter of when it will die, blight affects the soil & roots, alot of plants are succeptable.

DankCloset said:
y0 torco, i think i know whats wrong with that plant with yellow and spotted leaves, i believe that is blight, what soil is it in? if it is blight, then its only a matter of when it will die, blight affects the soil & roots, alot of plants are succeptable.

that plant is in fox farms ocean forrest soil with coco coir and vermiculitite. for nutes i have been using fox farms tiger bloom and grow big.

More pics from today Sept 12

Everything is growing very nicely, the buds are starting to fill out. I cant wait till harvest time, Its going to be so much fun.

The Northern Light Big Bud Mom

MVC-034S1.JPG

MVC-033S1.JPG

MVC-032S1.JPG

More pics from today Sept 22

The smallest clone

MVC-024S5.JPG

The Mom Plant

MVC-023S5.JPG

The other Clones are really starting to fill out

MVC-021S4.JPG

MVC-020S6.JPG

MVC-019S6.JPG

MVC-018S6.JPG

MVC-017S6.JPG

MVC-016S5.JPG

MVC-015S7.JPG

I just harvested this plant today, It smelled very strong, and it is very sticky with resin. I am very pleased with it so far.

MVC-013S8.JPG

Back
Top Bottom