Torco55's NL big bud & White Rhino

now thats a donkey dick if i have ever seen none. Nice Nice job torco!!!!!!

Damn! Nice job Torco. Nothing but impressed by your grows so far man, well maybe a bit jealous of that PHAT bud. Ahaha, keep up the work man. :adore:

Now thats what I call a main cola man for sure.. very nice work bro :allgood:

I just went and picked up another 1000 watt switch able system and vented hood today for the grow room, the 19 new clones are coming along nicely,

I have allot of work to get done in the grow room; those clones are going to sprout roots any day now. So they will have plenty of light to grow this time around, my 4th indoor is just getting started,

So now I have two 1000 watt & a 400 watt & a 430 watt for my room

Here are some more pics of the NL Big Bud

The top of the NL Big Bud Mom

MVC-015S4.JPG

MVC-014S5.JPG

MVC-013S5.JPG

MVC-012S5.JPG

MVC-011S5.JPG

MVC-010S6.JPG

MVC-009S6.JPG

The NL Big Bud Clones

MVC-008S6.JPG

MVC-007S7.JPG

This clone is not doing very well, its a pale green and there are black spots on some of the leaves

MVC-006S6.JPG

MVC-005S8.JPG

MVC-004S7.JPG

MVC-003S6.JPG

MVC-002S7.JPG

MVC-001S5.JPG

Its still curing, I have not opened the jar yet. When I open the jar I will weigh it and get some pics of it for everyone.

You think that rusted cage fence affects the plant at all i want to do that but i said no, I dont know though. I once had a chinese fighting fish and my grandma put it in a vas with a fake flower that had a metal stem. needless to say the fish is in my backyard with a handsized headstone. here lies jerry the fighting fish.I dont know how a fish is like a plant except its kind of nature. Peace

hippienicky said:
You think that rusted cage fence affects the plant at all i want to do that but i said no, I dont know though. I once had a chinese fighting fish and my grandma put it in a vas with a fake flower that had a metal stem. needless to say the fish is in my backyard with a handsized headstone. here lies jerry the fighting fish.I dont know how a fish is like a plant except its kind of nature. Peace

I never thought about that. i suppose it could effect it. im not worried about it.

Back
Top Bottom