Trala’s Tent

Omg! disaster alert!‼️

While I’m giving ooooooh music and fucking stockings my Purple Ghost Candy Mika has developed Spina fucking bifida overnight!

I don’t even know what to do! I gotta get to work.

IMG_4787.jpeg
Trala the Tornado...

That's probably rooted Tra, but having said that I had a very similar break where the plant maintained the branch with just a fraction of connected tissue but hmm... that looks like the main trunk... maybe you got a nursey solution?
Yup main trunk.

Of the 4 nodes, I’m left with the first shithous ones.

So mad at me.

So SO mad!

If I was religious I’d self flagellate!
If it's still alive, which it looks like it is, just tape it up, or leave it and see what happens.
Yeah I could do that. But if I’m gonna fuck something up I prefer do it well. Like fuck it to the point that stupid people look at me in awe. Like I’m the Queen of stupid. The ultimate stupid. The pinnacle of stupid. Wiki the word stupid and there’s a pic of me kinda stuff.

Diaries of a Fucktard

Chapter One

I cut the whole thing off. That wobbly stem was always gonna break, right at the base too. I felt I may as well control the narrative.

So I’ve had success, a success lol, one success, a single success with cloning a broken branch then reintroducing it to the mother plant and continuing the grow. Granted not this early. So because I trained her in a low circular shape her clone was a really difficult shape to find a possible clone point.

IMG_4810.jpeg

I cut at the red line and cloned the two noded piece. Then thought “fuck it” I may as well try and clone that tiny piece too. I mean probs won’t strike, but it’s worth a try.

IMG_4808.jpeg

So this is where we’re at.

IMG_4809.jpeg

On the upside, Ammy looks a bit better in colour.

IMG_4812.jpeg

So now we wait.

Yup main trunk.

Of the 4 nodes, I’m left with the first shithous ones.

So mad at me.

So SO mad!

If I was religious I’d self flagellate!

Yeah I could do that. But if I’m gonna fuck something up I prefer do it well. Like fuck it to the point that stupid people look at me in awe. Like I’m the Queen of stupid. The ultimate stupid. The pinnacle of stupid. Wiki the word stupid and there’s a pic of me kinda stuff.
She'll be right mate... isn't that what you lot say all the time?
Well, she will be.
Just look what I did to mine.
No worries mate... 🤣

20240425185548_IMG_2171.JPG

20240425185814_IMG_2183.JPG

20240425185802_IMG_2182.JPG

@Carcass and @stinker

I made you both a present!

IMG_4813.jpeg

Tra’s Shitty Arsed Crafts has expanded to rock painting! I’ve been practicing for the paint of my big rock in the yard!

Carcass I thought a home made pig for your outdoor grow would be the present you never really wanted and Stinker, 3 Bees for you! Think of it as a piece of Australia for you. The rocks are from my yard.

And you know what this means aye guys? Rocks for Christmas!

Lolling!

🪨💚🪨💚🪨

She'll be right mate... isn't that what you lot say all the time?
Well, she will be.
Just look what I did to mine.
No worries mate... 🤣
I blame The Imp!

It’s cursed me!

IMG_4799.jpeg

Seriously tho. If this is the worst thing that happens today, it’s still a good day. And I like a challenge. So there’s that lolling!

My Anzac highlight, besides the dawn service which is beautiful, was driving my man and 3 of his bestest drunkest mates home.

All of us singing this at the top of our lungs.

#Bogans4Life

And gear change, can we take a moment to appreciate the level of life my new stockings are giving me! I’m a nearly 52 year old woman who needs a knee replacement but in these stockings I feel like a 45 year old with a tiny bit of water on my knee!

I swear sexy is a state of mind lol!
Never change Tra!
@Carcass and @stinker

I made you both a present!

IMG_4813.jpeg

Tra’s Shitty Arsed Crafts has expanded to rock painting! I’ve been practicing for the paint of my big rock in the yard!

Carcass I thought a home made pig for your outdoor grow would be the present you never really wanted and Stinker, 3 Bees for you! Think of it as a piece of Australia for you. The rocks are from my yard.

And you know what this means aye guys? Rocks for Christmas!

Lolling!

🪨💚🪨💚🪨
Nice!

Happy Sunday!!!!
Omg I had the best nightshift. I was on with the hysterical gay who minces (it’s not offensive language when you say it to their face lol). He’s going to Colombia next week. His goal in life is to really taste every race, and by taste I mean 🍆 🔅 👅 💦. He used to be obsessed with Asian men. We were talking one shift and he said something like “I’m just loving Asian men atm. They are so smooth and hairless. It’s like fucking a dolphin. I just love it..” well I have to be honest. I never considered dolphin fucking to be a thing. But what ever floats your boat. He’s now moved on to Colombians. He doesn’t speak the language and he’s travelling alone. Tbh I’m hoping he doesn’t end up waking up in a bath full of ice with a note saying “call the doctor, I’ve taken your kidneys”. I’m more worried about him travelling than he is lol! I have a set of really old rosary beads that were given to me by the nun who changed my life 30 years ago. I used to pack them in my son’s school camp things to keep him safe. I gave them to the dolphin fucker last night as a loan. He has to return them when he comes back. Hopefully he stays safe. I really love him.

And sorry just a bit more chat. My morning walk. Seriously the sights make me giggle like a loon!. My own thoughts can keep me entertained.

Kk enough chat! Let’s fuck this dolphin 🐬!

Sunday Summary

The Bloom Room looks ace. Like proper good. No nits, slight burn, stacking buds. All flower girls are mint, oh except for Tricky who is homeless and sleeps rough.

🌹The Flower Girls

Tricky is slowly ticking along slowly. I think she will be a long flower. I don’t think she’s any where near done.

Tricky Bee aka Tropicanna Banana
Monstercropped Clone
Flip Age: 107 Days
Days in Flower: 47

IMG_4863.jpeg

Omg Em smells A-MAZING! Like so sweet. And she’s stickier than a nuns knickers on sausage night!

Emma Bee aka Gelato Auto
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Days in Flower: 36

IMG_4829.jpeg

I love this plant so much! I named her after my favourite Seagirls song, Lucky. And she is just beautiful. Shes got that X factor in spades.

Lucky Bee aka Banana Punch
Flip Age: 70 Days
Days in Flower: 27

IMG_4835.jpeg

Misty is light in green, but I think that’s just her. She’s shaping up to be my next Star.

Misty Bee aka Gorilla Zkittles
Flip Age: 63 Days
Days in Flower: 4

IMG_4842.jpeg

💚♥️💚

And this is where the wheels fall off my grow. Remeber last week? When I was all smug?

Me: look at me guys! I’m the Queen of the Grow

It lasted a week. This week I’m back to being a fucking mong. Worst part I have to do it publicly in my collab grow with Preston. Both plants are faaaaked mate! It’s like my grow with carcass when I fucked that Zkittkes lol.

🌱The Veg Girls

But first the good veg news. My redemption grow with carcass looks good. Real good in fact.

Honey Bee aka Critical Kush

IMG_4858.jpeg

James looks good, despite her limb losses. Still no signs of flower.

Jamie Bee aka Gorilla Glue Auto

IMG_4851.jpeg

And this is where the wheels completely fall off. So a normal person would bin this plant, but not me lol. Every seed I wake I commit to to the end. I continue to try and make them sing. Even when I accidentally hurt them and make they cry lol.

So my plan. I lost all first three node growths when I snapped her at her base. She only has those first two shitty first nodes left. I’ve cloned a set of 2 nodes, which look the most viable, and I’ve rolled the dice and planted the most unviable looking single set of nodes clone ever lol, so now we wait. If the clone/s strike I’ll put them back in with the mother plant. I think I have an okay chance of striking the 2 nodes clone. But not much chance of the other striking but you gotta be in it to win it.

I still haven’t pulled out Da Imp lol. As you can see, I properly fucked her.

Mika Bee and da Imp and da 2 clones aka Purple Ghost Candy
Seeds from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds

IMG_4850.jpeg

And this is the embarrassment I’m growing with Preston. I had a chat with her. Told her I needed her to grow for me. She obviously didn’t understand coz she grew upwards by half a foot but still only has four leaves. LOLLING!

Amethyst Bee aka Purple Ghost Candy
Seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds

IMG_4859.jpeg

I’ve taken a seed out for planting to continue my perpetualization. Fingers crossed I can wake her. It’s a Barney Farm White Widow XXL

♥️💚♥️

Oh and to end on a funny. My Jimmy, he’s such a little character. I got a good #Zooted pic for Black who coined the phrase for me in here. Hope it makes you smile as much as it did for me making it for you.

IMG_4875.jpeg

Hope your Sunday is full of the good stuff Xo

Back
Top Bottom