Trichifingers's First Medical Grow For Gramma's Meds - Soil - DWC - MultiStrain

trichifingers

Trichifingers's First Medical Grow for Gramma's Meds

Soil & DWC

Soil Mix CoCo, Perlite, Composted Chicken Poop with lots of straw, Well composted other poop then worked over by worms till its almost 50% worm poop, (Ya this is poop poop, and more poop) We'll have to try Veganics some other time.

DWC 5 Gal with air stones and the loudest most annoying pump, but I like the roots and growth so although I have thought about doing away with it every few minutes I continue suffering with it!

(2)ATF, (1)HOGG, (1)KNIFE, (1)PURPLE WRECK, (1)BLUE CHESSE, (1)BLUE DREAM,
(1)GIRL SCOUT COOKIES (6) UNLABLED EITHER KNIFE OR PURPLE WRECK (OOOPS)

6 Are Stretching and Chillin' First line in strain list
5 Are veggin and 3 re veggin (late cut's)

Early woe's that we're well beyond now, but any info on wtf would be appreciated for knowledge base.
DSC005712.JPG
DSC005707.JPG
DSC005695.JPG
DSC005685.JPG

Re: Trichifingers's First Medical Grow for Gramma's Meds, Soil / DWC, Multistrain

Looks like Nut lock, or ph problems. Mine did something similar in a soil grow, I did a mini flush and cut buck my concentration a little and the babies recovered nicely.
Got any pics of the plants now?

Re: Trichifingers's First Medical Grow for Gramma's Meds, Soil / DWC, Multistrain

Looks like Nut lock, or ph problems. Mine did something similar in a soil grow, I did a mini flush and cut buck my concentration a little and the babies recovered nicely.
Got any pics of the plants now?

THANKS FOR CHECKING IN AND THE SUGGESTIONS ON NUTE LOCK PH PROBLEMS.

I had / have problems with bugs and nutes but like you a lite flush and cutting nutes and then straight water for awhile helped. Then I used a worm casting tea I bubbled for 12 or so hours and it seemed to help as well.

Thanks again for checking in, I like your Sig statement.
I have some more picts
DSC005866.JPG
DSC005727.JPG
DSC005826.JPG
DSC005814.JPG
DSC005838.JPG
DSC005856.JPG
DSC0058010.JPG
DSC005796.JPG
DSC005784.JPG
DSC005777.JPG
DSC005744.JPG
DSC005737.JPG
DSC005726.JPG
DSC005756.JPG

Looking pretty good! Are you going to keep aggressively super-cropping them?
Oh, Glad you liked the Sig. I'm a pretty big advocate for education on MM. I worked on the 2012 campaign for legalization for recreation, but it didn't pass here. I'm trying to grow interest in an initiative to require that drug tests related to employment be only acceptable if they only test for current intoxication when the employee is a MMP cardholder, as well as one to formalize the laws regarding dispensaries. Right now they are in a grey area, and so vulnerable to the feds. I want to see them legalized and recognized as a non-taxable nonprofit, with the ability to license up to two growers with a 100 plant max per license. They way I see it, we all should be upfront and vocal about who we are, what we do, and how we benefit. If we all were that upfront and knowledgeably frank about it, the sheer numbers would convince the overwhelmingly vast majority of people, and our struggle would soon be pretty much over.

sub'd. your plants look fantastic, im stoked to follow your journey. good luck man, you're gonna get great medicine.

THANKS PIZZAJEDI

I hope you're right about the possible good med's as the journey progresses as she sure needs them. I would appreciate any feed back along the way. There is a lot more to this growing medicine than I was ever aware of.

trichifingers

smacsidhe

I not sure what to with the training of the ones I put into 12/12
don't know enough about any of this yet. Thought about fim ing the up right growth but not sure how long that takes to develop the resulting branching. In WA we're getting cooler and wetter as usual and I am not sure vigorous growth will happen enough to get the branching, stretching, and budding done. What would you recommend?
trichifingers

smacsidhe

I am glad you are being a activist.
In Wa the medical cannabis law has been in effect for some time helping many patients improve their health or at least help ease and endure their suffering. The recreational cannabis law is a mixed blessing as it has been hijacked by the Go Big or Go Home Commercial/industrial farming types who want to be the only ones who can grow, wholesale or retail. They also seem to be behind a recent call to fold the Medical into the recreational mechanism closing all medical access points, dispensaries and collectives and ending home growing by patients and their providers. I am personally not at all surprised at any of these developments.
WE in WA have a comment period until Nov 8 to try to save the medical cannabis system that exists or sway it's evolution.
Then we must continue the struggle, endure and resist the back lashes, and forge ahead.
trichifingers

You're growing indoors, right? Normal household temp ranges are fine, and even in a shed are easy. As I see it, you can lay your stretch over some to allow better light to the bottom of the kolas. I don't get too aggressive after about the second week of 12/12. After that it's more a matter of trimming to get light penetration and rotating to keep it all even.
So far it looks like you will have a pretty good canopy to work with.

I believe that as soon as there is actual action to make that change the courts will weigh in on intent of the medical laws, and retain the medical system as is.

smacsidhe

I sure hope you are right, I would like to see small and micro-enterprises allowed to provide for the recreational market. and the medical cannabis law kept the way it is. Allowing any medical patient or provider the option of purchasing through the recreation market at their discretion if it is more convenient for them in their area, without having to pay sales tax, would be preferable to requiring it and eliminating the current medical cannabis community.

Thanks Happy Kitty

When I first got to 420 Mag I checked out your gallery and was amazed by your growing projects.
which reminds me I haven't checked it in a while, time for some inspiration from the Happy Kitty

Didn't they make a big deal when they were campaigning for recreational legalization about not touching the medical system, and promise it would stay as it was?

smacsidhe

Yes, seems I recall that being said alot, didn't really have much faith in it then, and much less now.
They mention that the Feds are pressuring them to regulate or eliminate the medical cannabis access points.
I dont buy it. The feds raided several access points they claimed were diverting to the black market before but left many others operating. I imagine if they wanted to shut some down they would not hesitate to do so.

I think some of the future producer, processor, retail licensee's are folks who have some influence, and want the medical market as well.
Couple that with the complaints from those opposed to the entire cannabis movement and those opposed to the problems they imagine are happening within the medical cannabis market place and politicians will be politicians.

I can hear it now "Yes, we said that, but situations now dictate that we act decisively to curtail these problems."

Chi Ching! Thanks for that donation to my re-election campaign fund.

Damn I feeling cynical tonight sorry for the rant.
trchifingers

smacsidhe

I notice that the link to your grow journal in your sig is not working and my attempts to work with my sig so far aren't either.
In my user cp the is a setting that say something like html or url off and I think this is the problem.
do you know if we can change that or if staff must?
Thanks trichifingers

smacsidhe

I notice that the link to your grow journal in your sig is not working and my attempts to work with my sig so far aren't either.
In my user cp the is a setting that say something like html or url off and I think this is the problem.
do you know if we can change that or if staff must?
Thanks trichifingers

I will take a look at the sig in the morning. do you mean that you can't follow the link?
I have to get up early and take kids to school, trim and jar the PD tops, and harvest the PD lower buds before 9 AM, and then I can trim and hang the lower buds after I turn off the lights. Just one more day harvesting the Jack and the Dairy and I can start over!
So, High Bowl, High Bowl, It's off to toke I go! Night all

hey trichi just checkin in, how are the ladies doing?

hey man it worked! i got here through the link on your repply in my journal, youre all set.

Back
Top Bottom