Dr. Cannabi's Kali Mist - DIY Organic Soil - Medical Grow & Show

Nice update Doc & take pride in being a law abiding citizen.

Really sorry to hear your news DrC! What a bummer!

I am a conspiracy theorist and have repeatedly said that I will never register with any government or body anywhere in the world re cannabis, cos my theory on this is simple. Having seen how much money there is to be made from MMJ medically and recreationally, it will eventually be legalised everywhere and the registers will be the easy way to hunt down the growers and users who are not buying from the government or Monsanto.

If you are not giving me the MMJ for free or subsidising me why the deuce do you need to know where I am.....

Okay breath Bapple.... Rant over....my smelling salts someone.....

Heck of a theory Bapple. I usually try to stir clear from political & religious type post but that one I have to admit I agree; not saying I agree or disagree with other such posts around here.

Dr. C I ran your take on this law past Dutty who agrees that it's terrible, and also said it's a felony if you grow more than your limit(!!!?). I'm sorry for all the people I read on the forum (mostly American, also British) who are worrying about prison time, and worksite drug testing. I live out of the way, but had never even heard about worksite drug testing before I joined this forum. Also, it does sound like Washington is one of the worst states in terms of police actively trying to pursue growers. Why???
It's safe for me to assume that a fair chunk of my life will be lived 'illegally' in the view of control freaks who want to have laws that enforce their own corporate interests. It doesn't bother me because I expect it. But I happen to be lucky enough to live in a place that isn't overrun by government and police, so if live by my own laws and standards of common sense I don't feel the need to bend over and get a barcode branded on my ass for monthly scanning. The less 'illegal' it gets though- the easier it is to function. And the less time 'the law' wants to waste on rules they can't enforce. Semi-legalization just opens the door for real legalization. It's predictable that they will try to grab as much control and power as possible, and then have to be beaten back a few notches by popular rebellion. I'm sorry you guys have to put up with this shit, but look how far things have progressed in the last few years.

I will relish my day in court over here should it ever unfortunately come my way. The GP and pain consultant recommended I try cannabis for neuropathic pain after plying me with legal opiates for five years. Having exhausted every avenue for legal prescription of Sativex after it was withdrawn, the police, judges and juries are now beginning to soften their stance on users caught with a reasonable amount for medication, although I fully sympathise with other users who are subject to workplace testing.

What do wet ounces flash frozen constitute as, cause Doc, 3 zips is just not cool. I will help you move to Oregon in some way or another, gladly. I want to move there or northern Cali, too.. The more liberal zone..my goal is for Oct 1.. We are rooting for you and you should MSG me ur alias if you go elsewhere.. You are welcome to hang with us on RIU
Such a good read with great company

Aren't you allowed to grow in your front yard in Cali by law, as well as have six plants indoors.. Recreationally..
One could then, technically, have giant no till beds embedding giant 12 foot trees mained for 128 colas each..that's about 1500 colas if doing inside and out.
I would honesty, happily, split rent or pay the mortgage fees with anyone of Docs calibre and share a location even if it was just for 6 months of just one year. Oh man.
Can hardly wait..
If anyone has any tips for the Doc or I, please feel free ..thank you!!

Hello my beautiful friends. I just got home from work and am looking forward to my first 2 days off in what seems like forever. I feel like I'm paying a heavy price to make the $$$. I was happier just paying the bills LOL! This is temporary though so i always have that carrot dangling.

The Hawaiian Snow #1 is done so it will be getting the chop this weekend. I'll be sure to take some pics. It is one frosty plant. I clipped a couple test buds last weekend and the smells are not unique at all. It does smell lovely though. It's almost a total haze smell, but when you break it up it smells a lot like island sweet skunk.

The taste in my vaporizer was not green at all, even without a cure. It tastes like burnt rubber, sour milk, and thyme. That sounds horrible but its actually not bad. I was definitely caught off guard by the taste. The second time I smoked it I was ready for it and it was actually pretty nice. I think it will be wonderful with a good cure.

The special part about this strain is the high. It is 100% motivation. If there's no one around to talk to, I'll talk to my dog. When they get tired of listening I start talking to the chair LOL. It makes watching TV an interactive activity hehehe. I'm serious. Super happy motivational sativa effects all the way!

Here's a couple pics of the test branch I've been smoking on:
20150508_174846.jpg

20150508_174915.jpg
20150508_174859.jpg

I like the plant, don't like the news. I hate hearing about shitty legislation like this. I really hope it's not your last journal. Just subbed to this one. Don't give up hope

Doesn't some half-ass legalization kind of take the pressure off? In America are the cops really still working that hard to find small grow ops? Is this a stupid question? In Canada it's certainly illegal, but I don't hear of people doing jail time, and in general the cops have better things to do unless they're given a reason to go looking. Once there's some legalization, why would they waste time to run around trying to bust people who don't have the right licence or have a few too many plants?- it seems like there will be less of a black and white/good and bad situation where the plant is just outright Illegal. It's more of a grey area. And cops really go in for black and white

Dr. C I ran your take on this law past Dutty who agrees that it's terrible, and also said it's a felony if you grow more than your limit(!!!?). I'm sorry for all the people I read on the forum (mostly American, also British) who are worrying about prison time, and worksite drug testing. I live out of the way, but had never even heard about worksite drug testing before I joined this forum. Also, it does sound like Washington is one of the worst states in terms of police actively trying to pursue growers. Why???
It's safe for me to assume that a fair chunk of my life will be lived 'illegally' in the view of control freaks who want to have laws that enforce their own corporate interests. It doesn't bother me because I expect it. But I happen to be lucky enough to live in a place that isn't overrun by government and police, so if live by my own laws and standards of common sense I don't feel the need to bend over and get a barcode branded on my ass for monthly scanning. The less 'illegal' it gets though- the easier it is to function. And the less time 'the law' wants to waste on rules they can't enforce. Semi-legalization just opens the door for real legalization. It's predictable that they will try to grab as much control and power as possible, and then have to be beaten back a few notches by popular rebellion. I'm sorry you guys have to put up with this shit, but look how far things have progressed in the last few years.

Hi Weaselcracker, I laugh every time I see your name lol!

I am so disappointed. This is actually the first grow I've had my tent and light. I bought all the equipment and everything just to grow for my patient, my sister in law, and myself. I'm so bummed. Now all my equipment will all be collecting dust until I move to OR. Unfortunately, that won't be till next year. My job goes through March 2016.

I so appreciate your concerns brother and yes, WA state is one place you do not want to F' around. The nature of my job (and my conscience) dictate that I live within the constraints of the law so this is my last grow. I also have a deal with mrscannabi that I will only grow within constraints of the law.

Have an awesome weekend WC!

Welcome back Doc, good to see the ladies looking good n healthy, sorry to hear about Washington St. 4 plants and 3 dry oz?? WTF, I guess the folks that make the laws don't know crap about what they are doing. Some things never change, politicians are a waste of good tax dollars sometimes. Hopefully the feds can step in and do something right for a change. When you see large corporations getting into the canna mix the laws will be changing to accommodate, keep ya heads up we're heading in the right direction but it may take a few more years. Gotta vote and keep in contact with your Reps. Canna is/will become mainstream eventually, our government wont stand in the way of progress, jobs & suffering forever!! Lets hope anyways.

Good to have ya back! Glad you had a great trip to AK.

Thank you Brother BO!

The war against cannabis is futile. It is a miracle plant and to make something this beautiful illegal is a travesty. Education and voting is all we can do brother! Career politicians are the lowest form of humanity. There are some good folks in politics, but they are very rare. I do hope things change in a few years but I suspect it will take at least a decade.

It's all about the $$ in WA. A Microsoft millionaire spent millions on setting up a huge commercial operation outside of Seattle. Then he greased the pockets of the senate reps in WA. It's all about the Benjamins.

Peace my friend!

Hello Doc and great update with news of your travels, although gutted to hear about this possibly being your last journal. I don't see why staying a member here at 420 puts you at any greater risk of being caught for anything and hope your understanding and knowledge really won't be lost. You've been a great source of information and help and I hope you find a way to somehow keep this going :)

I will relish my day in court over here should it ever unfortunately come my way. The GP and pain consultant recommended I try cannabis for neuropathic pain after plying me with legal opiates for five years. Having exhausted every avenue for legal prescription of Sativex after it was withdrawn, the police, judges and juries are now beginning to soften their stance on users caught with a reasonable amount for medication, although I fully sympathize with other users who are subject to workplace testing.

Hi MM!

I'm so happy you were able to get off the opiates. They almost killed me :)! Here in the US pretty much every job does drug testing. There are a few manual labor jobs that no one wants to do that don't test, but any job worth a peanut is going to require you pass a urinalysis. Even if you have a medical prescription, if you test positive for marijuana, you will not be hired. It's a huge, gigantic, smelly garbage can full of sh!t LOL. :thumb:

I'll definitely hang around and stay in touch with you my friend! Just won't be growing anymore.

Happy Friday!

I'm well pissed to lose a good grower like yourself. I'm glad your ok and all as was getting a little concerned. Yet this news sucks ass! Get moved and happy and leagal my friend. I'm at work so can't go into great lengths here but damn Doc your family!!!

Hi LA,

Thanks for the concerns my friend! I'll be ok though. I'll just have to rely on friends and dispensaries. I'm bummed that I don't get to ever test with the full GOD 1200. Still haven't received my replacement panel, but I talked to Paul today and he apologized and said he would get one out Monday. I wish I could really test the light and soil out. This makes me the most sad. Spent so much money and put so much time and energy into this, and now I have to hang it up. What a bummer!!!

Have a great Friday LA!

Well...Faaaaaaak!!!! Sad sad day...
Well Dr, pm me! Id def like to keep in touch after youre off bro! Youre a good dude and will be missed :)

Hi scrubby,

Thanks my friend! I will PM you you shortly... I'm so impressed with the brix growing you're doing. If I could keep going, I'd be switching over with a quickness. I've come a long ways, but the brix is definitely the next level!

Happy Friday scrubby!

Nice update Doc & take pride in being a law abiding citizen.

Thank you BAR!

I have too much at stake to be an outlaw! Family, house, dogs, job, car ---- all gone in a second. I'm no Angel, but I've definitely seen the light to joining society and being a productive member. Damn I must be getting old lol!

Happy Friday my friend!

Really sorry to hear your news DrC! What a bummer!

I am a conspiracy theorist and have repeatedly said that I will never register with any government or body anywhere in the world re cannabis, cos my theory on this is simple. Having seen how much money there is to be made from MMJ medically and recreationally, it will eventually be legalised everywhere and the registers will be the easy way to hunt down the growers and users who are not buying from the government or Monsanto.

If you are not giving me the MMJ for free or subsidising me why the deuce do you need to know where I am.....

Okay breath Bapple.... Rant over....my smelling salts someone.....

WOW! -- Thanks Bapple!

I never though about it like that. But your barcode analogy is now imprinted on my brain. That is exactly how I feel. Registering with the state would be an open invitation for them to stop by and say hi. F those F'n mother F'ers! You are absolutely correct. It's all about the money. If you stand in the way of the man and his money, you will pay the price. F'n F'ers! LOL

I feel so much better now LOL!

Have an awesome Friday Bapple!

What do wet ounces flash frozen constitute as, cause Doc, 3 zips is just not cool. I will help you move to Oregon in some way or another, gladly. I want to move there or northern Cali, too.. The more liberal zone..my goal is for Oct 1.. We are rooting for you and you should MSG me ur alias if you go elsewhere.. You are welcome to hang with us on RIU
Such a good read with great company

Aren't you allowed to grow in your front yard in Cali by law, as well as have six plants indoors.. Recreationally..
One could then, technically, have giant no till beds embedding giant 12 foot trees mained for 128 colas each..that's about 1500 colas if doing inside and out.
I would honesty, happily, split rent or pay the mortgage fees with anyone of Docs calibre and share a location even if it was just for 6 months of just one year. Oh man.
Can hardly wait..
If anyone has any tips for the Doc or I, please feel free ..thank you!!

Hi DonTe,

You are way too kind, a true believer!!! Wet frozen ounces would most likely be treated as finished product. Then you'd have to prove in court that it was only 1/4 of the weight dried. Northern Cali would be a dream my friend. Unfortunately work is very hard to come by there. The land and environment is perfect for MMJ. I pray that you will see your goal and reach Cali by October. What is RIU? It sounds like a cool place!

I'm not educated on the CA mmj laws, did they pass a law to allow recreational mmj? As far as I know it's still based upon which county you live in. For instance, in Humbolt County you can grow weed as a citizen, but in Orange county you cannot. I'll have to do some research now lol!

Have an AWESOME Friday my friend! :volcano-smiley:

Feck me Doc, the US sounds like a harsh place to live with all those restrictions on work and the threat of losing everything as a result. I know of a few places over here that carry out urinalysis and the police are slowly introducing roadside saliva testing, but IMHO it's all going in the wrong direction when people can't enjoy themselves on a weekend without the worry of always looking over their shoulders in fear of drug testing. I understand your predicament and respect your decision, but this place will seem smaller and many members here will miss your expertise and advice.

PS... I now realise the opiates were slowly killing me too.... still battling the PAWS blues, but my sleep is now settling back into a routine and the pain is mostly under control.... many thanks my friend, you will be sadly missed :)

Hi Weaselcracker, I laugh every time I see your name lol!

I am so disappointed. This is actually the first grow I've had my tent and light. I bought all the equipment and everything just to grow for my patient, my sister in law, and myself. I'm so bummed. Now all my equipment will all be collecting dust until I move to OR. Unfortunately, that won't be till next year. My job goes through March 2016.

I so appreciate your concerns brother and yes, WA state is one place you do not want to F' around. The nature of my job (and my conscience) dictate that I live within the constraints of the law so this is my last grow. I also have a deal with mrscannabi that I will only grow within constraints of the law.

Have an awesome weekend WC!
I'd like to believe I am a law-abiding citizen as well. Just have some different laws in these parts.
:thumb: Your post explained your situation better and puts a positive spin on things. Following your moral compass is always the best way to travel. Which is partly what I was maybe bathering about before too- I'm coming at it from a totally different situation though. Just growing small and for personal use. I'm sure my moral compass would never let me do it in a place where I believed police would actually throw me in jail for it. Good for you for having clarity around what to do next- and sounds like Mrs Cannabi has a good man. I hope you get back to growing and journalling soon!

Ever since I got on the forum and started reading people's issues around worksite drug testing, I thought about opening a thread for people to explain it more and tell their stories. I guess I had imagined something like that existing for airline pilots or maybe members of the military, but for everyday jobs ???!!!!! Sounds very crazy...

Back
Top Bottom