Trichs Travels On The LED Highway

My sours

c22865ae9403f6f8eafb87b29b4fbca7.jpg

d2cfb152a2b18b574915f092a4106cbb.jpg

Hope you have strong carbon filter.

Cheers
Oh yes miller those look outstanding bro..
And yes sir, Phresh filter and silencer good to go

I've seemed to have missed a lot, wow how things move around here!
Fruity pebble looked awesome, congrats on the harves! how's the smoke on that?
The rest of your garden simple put, OUTSTANDING!!!!!
Keep up the great show, cheers
Thank you so much hydro, most awesome of you man..... Things in the looper house move fast my man! Even when the thread is slow, im still pounding away lol..
The smoke on the Pebbles is very nice, great distinct pebbles flavor, dense nugs, and kinda heady high to be honest, i prefer more of the, please tell me where I live smoke , but hey lol,ill just shoot for more amber next round
I believe this was Axt I remembered when he was growing that baby my big bro kills it
Jaybreezy!! My dude, missed ya bro.. Cant wait for Pharmer to set up here man...
Thats the PDxA remember, nearly killed half that plant with a bleach accident lol.. Oh man, live and learn, to think,i was gonna trash that plant.. pfwww, so special thanks to Crankz!

Those roots are nuts! I'm running tons of coco hempys this year using a modified version of Irons Method (1tsp MaxiBloom, 5ml CalMag, 5ml ProSilicate, 5ml KoolBloom every other feeding in flower, weekly dose of pond clearing enzymes, and KoolBloom powder during the 3 weeks before flush) and its all because of you Loop! I used to hate hempys but now I hate pouring gallons of perfectly good solution down the drain every time I have to change the res in DWC.

Thank you so much hydro, most awesome of you man..... Things in the looper house move fast my man! Even when the thread is slow, im still pounding away lol..
The smoke on the Pebbles is very nice, great distinct pebbles flavor, dense nugs, and kinda heady high to be honest, i prefer more of the, please tell me where I live smoke , but hey lol,ill just shoot for more amber next round

Jaybreezy!! My dude, missed ya bro.. Cant wait for Pharmer to set up here man...
Thats the PDxA remember, nearly killed half that plant with a bleach accident lol.. Oh man, live and learn, to think,i was gonna trash that plant.. pfwww, so special thanks to Crankz!
It rite it was pdxa oh man might have to pop some after these Heisenberg special done

Those roots are nuts! I'm running tons of coco hempys this year using a modified version of Irons Method (1tsp MaxiBloom, 5ml CalMag, 5ml ProSilicate, 5ml KoolBloom every other feeding in flower, weekly dose of pond clearing enzymes, and KoolBloom powder during the 3 weeks before flush) and its all because of you Loop! I used to hate hempys but now I hate pouring gallons of perfectly good solution down the drain every time I have to change the res in DWC.
Man, heck yes Alchemist my man!! My dude i feel privileged to be apart of your grow man, even if juat in some small way.. Im stoked for ya brother!
Thank you man, for reals bro

I know it's been along time hasnt it my dudes lol.
Lets see here I got some plants going for sure atm
I'll show and tell today sorry it's been so long guys.

Sent from my VS985 4G using 420

Wow, great frost, looks like the Lady got different feeding then plants above her, under her plants look awesome. You are on fire with those flowers.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Back
Top Bottom