Troy's First Grow - Animal Cookies & Platinum OG Clones - DWC & Soil - 2017

I think taking it on board would be easy but somewhat concerned about going through TSA at the airport to get me to the departure port in Florida.
I would Google your worry. I don't want to be the 'bad influence' but I feel if you researched your worry, you would devise a plan.

Ya think they will get stickier if I talk to them dirty? :hmmmm:
It works 80%, 100% of the time!

10/6 - Day 56

I'm really getting anxious for harvest day to arrive.

Had to tie some colas up this morning. Must mean they are putting on some weight.

Ladybugs are frolicking and I even notice some crawling on LED lenses. Haven't seen any aphids but still see some eggs. They should take care of those shortly.

10/6 - Day 56

420-magazine-mobile1425456150.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1417955046.jpg

Love the frost. Really want to try growing animal cookies

FatNeil - Animal Cookie has been a fun girl to grow. I'm not sure if it that she is growing in DWC or species but she has a really thick stem (about 2x that of Platinum in soil). She has to be a very resilient plant as she is doing great in spite of my screw up and accidently knocking the power plug to the bubbler off. I thought I would loose her to root rot but she came back strong.

Will be interesting to see the yield.

Couple things to take into consideration. She is a grower and really stretches. Here's some info on her.

I would Google your worry.!

Since Google is in walking distance away maybe I'll just go over and ask... LOL

Honestly I have done some Googling and also doing some experimentation. I have been working on some Cana-Pills. I've been concentrating down some Everclear Tincture to the right dosage. Both tincture and glycerin have caused the gel caps to soften if left unrefrigerated. Currently playing with making a strong cana-sugar and putting it into "0" capsules.

The pill I had last night was getting close to the right dosage so I gave the batch another 2 cc's of tincture. Trial and error.

I live in a legal state. We can actually fly instate with cannabis. So I don't really worry in the airport here, I'm more mindful of my return trip. Bring with me what I'll consume kinda deal.
Goes in the checked bags and I've never had an issue.

TSA is worried about bombs and trafficking level amounts of drugs. Could always bring a vape cartridge and battery. Without any stickers and stuff, it's impossible to look and tell if it's ejuice or cannabis

*I don't condone felonious activity.

(But is it illegal if you don't get caught?)
Haha

Woo loving those thrich progression pics Troy! Thanks for those!

Now I'm curious to see a comparison between the two stems .

Woo loving those thrich progression pics Troy! Thanks for those!

Now I'm curious to see a comparison between the two stems .

Here's pix of the stems.

1st up is Platinum OG in soil

420-magazine-mobile539332315.jpg

And here's Animal Cookies in DWC

420-magazine-mobile295885373.jpg

Oh man, you might just make me try DWC, that's a beautiful tree trunk XD

It's amazing the difference between the two, I wonder how they'll yield. I know they're different strains but interesting nevertheless!

Oh man, you might just make me try DWC, that's a beautiful tree trunk XD

It's amazing the difference between the two, I wonder how they'll yield. I know they're different strains but interesting nevertheless!

Should give it a try. It was fairly pain free. Just don't do what I did and shut off the air pump. The only negative I really see is that once in the tent it is hard to move around as 5 gallons of water (about 42 pounds). They recommend changing out the water once a week (maybe that is Advanced Nutrients way of selling more product). I found she did well with every other week and just topping up as needed.

I bought a little pump (picture earlier in journal) to help with the changing of the fluid. I started with a hand pump but it was taking a lot of work to change the solution. One thing to keep in mind is Animal Cookies really stretches in flower and with the 5 Gallon pail being so much higher than a soil pot it can cause some challenges.

Great job. Ive got an animal cookie clone im vegging so its great to see whats to come. I loved the purple calyxs on it when it dried.

It will be interesting as I have no clue what to expect on harvest. I was hoping for 1 1/2 ounces per plant but I think I will definitely yield more on the Platinum.

I'm curious to see what the platinum will do for you, hopin she comes in heavy for you!

I'm curious to see what the platinum will do for you, hopin she comes in heavy for you!

Thanks--- I am getting anxious. Every morning I hope for more amber but I am sure she will let me know when she is ready. Platinum has some really nice Colas and they seem to still be swelling. I love how she is turning dark purple (almost black).

Hope I'm not driving everyone nuts with my Trich pix. I love looking at the crystals. Feels like a winter wonderland.

This pix shows some amber but one on a couple leaves so far.

420-magazine-mobile591356544.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1907703810.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2048306239.jpg

420-magazine-mobile513514695.jpg

420-magazine-mobile609484296.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1331191039.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1805490713.jpg

420-magazine-mobile467749806.jpg

Back
Top Bottom