Troy's First Grow - Animal Cookies & Platinum OG Clones - DWC & Soil - 2017

10/10 -Day 60 flower

Wake up time.

420-magazine-mobile1190077319.jpg

420-magazine-mobile828777874.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1928705658.jpg

Looks like they are coming soon, harvest within a week?

Lol you'll have a perpetual harvest of lady bugs soon XD

Your patience is a lesson for me, those girls look so ripe I'd have such a hard time keeping the scissors away from them!

You must be getting pretty ancy eh?

:blunt:

Your patience is a lesson for me, those girls look so ripe I'd have such a hard time keeping the scissors away from them!

You must be getting pretty ancy eh?

:blunt:

Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.

What percentage do you think the purple pix are? I'm giving them 5% at this time. I'm trying to hold myself back until about 40%-50%

Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.

What percentage do you think the purple pix are? I'm giving them 5% at this time. I'm trying to hold myself back until about 40%-50%
There was one of the last few pics that looked like a good 10%. I would say you have like a week and maybe a little change, until 40-50% amber.

I think your guess is pretty close, I might say 10 percent just cause the pics show some spots that do have some good Amber on them but it's hard when I can't see the whole plant!

They're looking real sexy either way XD

Thanks for your inputs. The pictures today really weren't very good. When magnified it is really tough to keep the camera steady. I find I get the best pictures if I shoot a slo-mo video and then go back and do screen captures of the cell that is clear. The other problem is I have to bring in some external light to shoot pictures. Maybe in the next grow I will install a white LED to use when the grow lights are off and I'm taking pix.

I'm finding that that the use of a 10x loupe gives me a pretty good view.

10/12 - Day 64 Flower

Another day and not much change. I am noticing that a couple Colas are starting to Amber Up on Platinum OG I may have to do a staggered harvest. Oh well they are both rated at 9-10 weeks and I have another week to the 10 week mark. Anxious PaPa.

Getting pretty damn close man! Id say go for that staggered harvest :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom