Troy's First Grow - Animal Cookies & Platinum OG Clones - DWC & Soil - 2017

They look beautiful man, id certainly be cutting off a couple nugs to test out. You must have some real patience .

:bravo:

Keep the pics coming!! Love the close-ups!

I love the close up clip on lens for my IPhone. I usually shoot slow-mo video and then go back and screen capture the cells that are clear. It is like being lost in a crystal forest.

They look beautiful man, id certainly be cutting off a couple nugs to test out. You must have some real patience .

:bravo:

Thanks man. I have been tempted. Instead I ran down to my dispensary yesterday. I wanted to find a dosage that works best for me. I bought some 15 mg Indica Cannabis Pills and 1/4 ounce of Blue Girl Scout Cookies.

Tried the pills last night and was surprised that the dosage seems just about right for giving me a decent buzz and had a great nights sleep. Found that it took about 60 minutes to kick in. I was going to try out the BGSC today to. It should be interesting as it is tested at THC 26% CBD 0.30%.

Look what arrived yesterday.

420-magazine-mobile390734060.jpg

I'm gunna be just as sad as you when these girls come down, I'm loving these pics, they sure are nice to look at!

Looking really good in here Troy! So frosty. We're both counting the days. Here's to a great harvest for both of us, and hopefully many more to come. Cheers . . .

I'lll smoke to that. :tokin:

When checking Trichs for amber. Is the percentage one is looking for on the Bud's themselves or the Sugar Leaves? The amber I have been seeing so far is limited to the sugar leaves.

I'lll smoke to that. :tokin:

When checking Trichs for amber. Is the percentage one is looking for on the Bud's themselves or the Sugar Leaves? The amber I have been seeing so far is limited to the sugar leaves.
Buds. Sugar leaves will ripen faster if I'm not mistaken

Good to know. I'll concentrate my examination on the buds. They are sure starting to get sticky. I read in a journal that it makes it easier to examine by putting a piece of white paper behind it. I'll be trying that tomorrow as my girls are sleeping now.

10/9 - Day 59 Flower

Wake up girls? Daddy's coming to check you out.

Morning temps running at 76 F and 40% humidity. The humidity has been running low lately but so far the girls don't seem to mind. It is hard to tell if the girls are still plumping. I have a feeling I am getting anxious as harvest day approaches.

40 percent humidity is basically perfect for late flower-the ladies will give you more resin and crystal in low humidity!

Your flowers look gooey and delicious, your gunna get some mighty fine concentrates! :blunt:

Beautiful! Was just showing my step sis and telling her about thrichrome progression using your pics as an informative aid .

Lovin it man :blunt:

Beautiful! Was just showing my step sis and telling her about thrichrome progression using your pics as an informative aid .

Lovin it man :blunt:

Thanks - I can't tell you how often I go back and look at the pictures online. I just changed out the DWC with pure tap water for her final flush. When looking at Platinum (in soil) I could see some amber on her also. Guess she is not going to allow her big sister to beat her to the finish line.

I accidently knocked off a popcorn bud near the base while flushing.... Oh well I guess I will have to dry her and try her out. :blunt:

Hell yeah bro! Now every morning you'll see more and more!!

Yea can hardly wait. The girls go to bed in 15 minutes. After having the tent open for the last 30 minutes while flushing really spilled a strong dank odor into the garage.

Back
Top Bottom