True leaves not opening up?

Therealperson55

420 Member
I am new to growing and I actually found this seed on some bud that I had bought i ended up just putting it away and kept it for a good 2 months (I forgot the strain of course) and found it again then decided to plant it for shits a giggles because I’ve been growing plants indoors recently so I said fuck it, and it actually sprouted to my surprise. But now I am 5 days from it sprouting but it’s true leaves have not been opened up all the way is this normal or is there something wrong?
I’m growing in soil ingredients- peat moss, perlite, domomite, fertilizer 96% natural , and a wetting agent
I also have a 1490 lumen (100w) bulb approximately 2ft from the plant

Attachments

• 5E1C4A5F-3ED0-45ED-8956-6C9D60A299AF.jpeg
    5E1C4A5F-3ED0-45ED-8956-6C9D60A299AF.jpeg
    597.9 KB · Views: 81
I am new to growing and I actually found this seed on some bud that I had bought i ended up just putting it away and kept it for a good 2 months (I forgot the strain of course) and found it again then decided to plant it for shits a giggles because I’ve been growing plants indoors recently so I said fuck it, and it actually sprouted to my surprise. But now I am 5 days from it sprouting but it’s true leaves have not been opened up all the way is this normal or is there something wrong?
I’m growing in soil ingredients- peat moss, perlite, domomite, fertilizer 96% natural , and a wetting agent
looking at the pic it looks like a baby seedling to me ..be patient and don't over water . Im not a soil guy in regards to your mix ..you might want to browse the soil section as well as check the ph .

Patience it will come through!

wetting agent makes me nervous.... you don't want it to damp off. no signs of that at present from what i see tho.

Back
Top Bottom