Screenshot_2019-03-21-21-28-44.png
    897.3 KB · Views: 78
  • 20190321_212416.jpg
    20190321_212416.jpg
    493.6 KB · Views: 90
  • 20190321_212411.jpg
    20190321_212411.jpg
    587.4 KB · Views: 73
How long ago did you pollinate that bud?

Did you use the pollen from the male flowers from the colloidal silver treatment,or
did the "seeds" just appear ?

Sounds good-I wasn't sure.
I read some of your previous posts and didn't see anything about pollination
But I could've just missed it,too

Since you all seem to have a good grasp on the process, can one of you give me the complete quick and dirty summary steps? I prefer short and to the point because I’m dumb :)

My generic understanding: You have a female plant, and 1-2 weeks into flower you hit budsites with CS which tricks the fem into herming out and then just wait for seeds to start developing alongside the buds? Is that pretty much it or can anyone fill in the gaps for me with like how deep into flower to spray, where to spray, at what concentration, etc.? Thank you!

I don't really know to much about the colloidal silver process,but when the male flowers show,you'd need to let them mature and drop their pollen-you collect the pollen and brush it on the buds you choose to be the seedmakers.

From experience,I've learned that you have to be very careful with the pollen-a blast of air (sneeze,fan,open window,etc.)during the pollinating process can result in a seeded plant, instead of just a few chosen buds.
That shit gets everywhere if you're not extremely careful

Since you all seem to have a good grasp on the process, can one of you give me the complete quick and dirty summary steps? I prefer short and to the point because I’m dumb :)

My generic understanding: You have a female plant, and 1-2 weeks into flower you hit budsites with CS which tricks the fem into herming out and then just wait for seeds to start developing alongside the buds? Is that pretty much it or can anyone fill in the gaps for me with like how deep into flower to spray, where to spray, at what concentration, etc.? Thank you!

Negatory Red Rider!!!!

With CS and STS you start spraying or application 2-3 weeks prior to flip to flower

And continue until u see sacks forming

Negatory Red Rider!!!!

With CS and STS you start spraying or application 2-3 weeks prior to flip to flower

And continue until u see sacks forming
So if I have a single female plant in an isolated area (no concern for spread of pollen):

-starting 2-3 weeks prior to flower I start spraying with CS/STS (daily?)
-continue spraying until seed sacks show
-let sacks mature until the start popping out

Is that a fair summation?

CS and STS are applied differently

CS daily
STS every 3rd day ish

Pollen is like the plague...get on and into everything

Change close, wash yer hands, arms, legs....lol.... everything

Just because it's in a different room dosent mean it's safe

Well,you won't see seed sacks,you'll see male flowers-let them mature,collect the pollen,then begin the seed making thing.

Back
Top Bottom