Tunes Blue Berry / California Special

Update...been real busy lately...but still growin on :thumb:
This is seed I made...BudLady(bagseed) X KC-33...got about 15 seeds put 4 in towels 2 popped above soil...one was super slow to grow and all yellow...so pulled it first two weeks of life...which left me with one....
IMG_25202.JPG

IMG_25192.JPG

IMG_25212.JPG

IMG_25182.JPG

IMG_2514.JPG

IMG_2513.JPG

IMG_25151.JPG

Nice right? ......been growing/training it for couple months now...And It Is A MALE! :loopy: Seen some preflowers couple weeks ago...didnt want to admit it so put it in 12/12 ....been a few days now...and much clearer that it is a male.....Not a total loss...will flower it up with other male i got (cali special)and back cross it with budlady....just happen to have one budlady left in veg
IMG_25111.JPG

The cross turned out to produce a incredibly short compact male....so am thinking the pollen would make super candidate to pollinate other plants with as well as back cross with mothers side.

:thanks: wood bro ...LOL

OK Here is strain this journal is half about.....BlueBerry! All clones from single fem seed i flowered already...this photo is from last week...have some more clones since then...couple more...plus two little bb's flowering about 3 weeks now....
IMG_24952.JPG

Damn. Dense, healthy & lushy :yummy::bravo:

I kno im late, excuse my tardiness.. but ima roll up and watch this one :rollit::nomo:

+rep :goodjob::thumb:

dro :popcorn:

looking great tunes.. I would be devastated to find a plant that beautiful turn male, but you seem to be making the best out of the situation..

Why waste a plant when you can make your own seeds!

:thanks: siscokid Dam Males LOL

:thanks: DroJo glad to have you aboard.....Never late my friend this is just me Growin On!

Great to see ya TheCriMsonK20 (brother grower) It would have made some nice feamle buds i think.... so small let down...But way this plant grows and having a bud lady and a KC-33 left ....it has given me a better opportunity ....I have clones from both parents that made this seed...This seed has tight internode space just like it's mom budlady ....so to back cross it with clones from parents i should be able to keep that tight internode trait ....And make some really nice seeds :grinjoint:
:thanks: Niedermeyer :passitleft:
OK here is latest BlueBerry group....last picture was 2 weeks ago i think
IMG_25712.JPG

Had to do it in two pictures this time...top is 4 and here is rest....
IMG_25701.JPG

17 of them :yahoo:
Now here are a few more clones of other strains like cali special and KC-33
IMG_25873.JPG

these are budlady clones
IMG_25892.JPG

cloning up kc-33 and budlady to be seed machines....soon as they root i will switch to flower and seed them up....also doing same with BB....but crossing BB with Cali special male i have growing..... :thumb:

nice dude, you're a cloning machine.. But definitely keep it up until you get the strain just how you want it. This is the awesome thing about growing and breeding-- you can control all aspects of your plants with each generation improving.

:thanks: TheCriMsonK20 ...couple of those clones are flowing for some quick bud while i wait for biggest clones to be 20-24 inches tall.
IMG_25744.JPG

IMG_25723.JPG

Two BB clones are 17 inches now...
IMG_2578.JPG

IMG_25793.JPG

IMG_25773.JPG

IMG_25761.JPG

They are super easy to train...
This BB i got is real easy to clone as well...here is the mom
IMG_24994.JPG

how long does it usually take from cut to harvest on those little ones?

How much growth do you normally notice once you switch the plants over to flowering? I'm debating if I should start flowering my big one at 12", which is only a few days away. I've heard everywhere they double or triple in size.. I don't really want anything over 3'. My last grow really didn't grow height wise at all in flower, but I was using crappy soil and lighting. This batch is growing at least 50 times better than the last.

how long does it usually take from cut to harvest on those little ones?

How much growth do you normally notice once you switch the plants over to flowering? I'm debating if I should start flowering my big one at 12", which is only a few days away. I've heard everywhere they double or triple in size.. I don't really want anything over 3'. My last grow really didn't grow height wise at all in flower, but I was using crappy soil and lighting. This batch is growing at least 50 times better than the last.

If you want to stay under 3ft I would switch to flower very soon. How much they grow will depend mostly on the strain. Indica's will be close to double and sativa's tripple or more.

TheCriMsonK20....clones take two weeks to root...another week to start new growth....then it is up to you when to flower....this strain has more than doubled in flower for me....grown from seed...clones seem to almost double in size if trained ....two biggest clones i have from BB are 2 1/2 months old from cut. They are really close to flowering...and will easily double in size...cause they were trained and have a lot of growth after training stopped....I would flip them on yours at 16 inches...to be at your 3 foot limit you are looking for....so you are real close to flipping :grinjoint:

TheCriMsonK20....clones take two weeks to root...another week to start new growth....then it is up to you when to flower....this strain has more than doubled in flower for me....grown from seed...clones seem to almost double in size if trained ....two biggest clones i have from BB are 2 1/2 months old from cut. They are really close to flowering...and will easily double in size...cause they were trained and have a lot of growth after training stopped....I would flip them on yours at 16 inches...to be at your 3 foot limit you are looking for....so you are real close to flipping :grinjoint:
nice dude, Waiting a bit longer will definitely help her bush out a bit more.. When I had her under floros she was very twiggy and since I've had the MH on her, she is a thick bush. I love the new light.

I still have 5 other plants vegging, the biggest is 6" and is a thick bush already, I had to back the light off to 16" so it would stretch some haha. Once Zena is 16" I'll be taking her out of the room by herself for 12 hrs then back under the MH for 12 hrs until the others are ready to flower, then they will all be on 12/12 with the HPS. I'm hoping the added MH will help to speed up the resin production, but then again, this early in flower, I don't think it will do too much than encourage tighter inter node growth as it has been.

I saw your siggy in another post & just came to watch. All I needed to see was Blue Berry & I was interested. That's one I think I really might want to try next. I'm glad I came across your journal.

Damn.... nice bushy ladies :yummy:

and they're all under 2 feet. wow bro :goodjob::thumb:

:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom