UD's Ultra Grow Extravaganza!

First go at a cross joint. Id say it looks pretty decent. . The main is GSC and the cross is Pineapple Express.

420-magazine-mobile135752423.jpg

Have a great weekend everyone!!

:peace: :tokin:

Hey there Ultra Dan. Your PP looks so healthy and vibrant. Mad props. Your GC may be growing a little slowly for now. However this gave me time to catch up and grab a seat for the show. That's insane how fast the Delicious Candy germinated. Mine usually take 2-4 days from seed to sprout, with the exception of my Mystery Strain which took 10 days. But 60 hours? Damn son. I'm especially excited to see how your Gorilla Glue turns out. Radical strain list overall. Keep up the badass garden.

Looking great, Dan! :welldone:

I :love: Pineapple Express! :yummy:

Thanks for stopping in Mr. Krip! Pineapple Express recently became one of my favorites as well. :high-five:

Sucks that I've only got about 2gs left

I grew the Pineapple Express auto from G13 Labs and I love it....Love it I say!

I am curious if anyone has grown the photo-period fem seeds from Zambeza?

Smoking Sugar Mango auto today though :passitleft:

Hey there Ultra Dan. Your PP looks so healthy and vibrant. Mad props. Your GC may be growing a little slowly for now. However this gave me time to catch up and grab a seat for the show. That's insane how fast the Delicious Candy germinated. Mine usually take 2-4 days from seed to sprout, with the exception of my Mystery Strain which took 10 days. But 60 hours? Damn son. I'm especially excited to see how your Gorilla Glue turns out. Radical strain list overall. Keep up the badass garden.

Thanks man! I germ everything the same, this one just seemed to be pretty quick for a photo. I think my Pineapple Express auto went from packaging to sprout in 48 hours. But that's an auto, so it's expected to be quicker. Lol.

I really don't know what's going on with GC. I'm thinking maybe it doesn't like the pH of the soil, or the soil mix doesn't have enough aeration. The pH kit from RX Green Solution has been back ordered for a month, but should be arriving tomorrow, so I will transplant and feed GC appropriately. I am gonna throw quite a bit at her since she is being so rebellious. Little diva. Lol

Looks like I have a pest!! The worse part is that I'm the one that fed it and raised it over the last year. Lol.

420-magazine-mobile1900725500.jpg

Everyone meet my dog, Finn. He is a 1 year old Boxer mix and just so happens to love him trim leaves.

420-magazine-mobile486183906.jpg

He also like laying in the closet that has the grow tent in it. He usually goes and lays down outside the tent, in the light, and snacks on some trim leaves that I leave in a box after cutting them off. Well, right now that box is empty (no trim) and apparently he thought he could help himself to whatever he wanted.

Good news is that no real harm was done, just some nibbles on fan leaves. Both main growth chutes are still fully intact.

420-magazine-mobile1106071809.jpg

pH kit arrives today. So there should be a decent update on everything tonight.

Lol UD, my girl loves the fans too. She's an 11 year old pitt, but she has bone cancer and lost one of her legs almost 2 years ago when it just shattered as she was running around the yard the bone was full of holes and the only option was to amputate. They told us she had 3-6 months to live because it spread fast (just what I was told at the vet) but almost 2 years later she hasn't slowed down at all. Got a 3yr old male as well, he's just a big teddy bear.

UltraDan: My only thought as to what could have slowed down your GC is the soil being too dry from the cardboard/peat cups. I couldn't really tell in the pics though. Solely basing that comment off personal experience with those cup things. You made some good points about soil PH and aeration also. Glad it finally kicked into gear after the Grow A watering though! Sounds like those trimmings may have given your pup the munchies. Hope it's just a one time thing and your plant makes a speedy recovery.

Dirtmcgert: That's cool your dog likes fan leaves like UltraDan's haha. Good recycling! I feel kind of bad just throwing out my leaves from defol, but I live in a loft with no pets (yet) so no use for them. I like to save the nicest leaves and press them in a book so I can check em out later down the road.

Stay elevated my friends.

UltraDan: My only thought as to what could have slowed down your GC is the soil being too dry from the cardboard/peat cups. I couldn't really tell in the pics though. Solely basing that comment off personal experience with those cup things. You made some good points about soil PH and aeration also. Glad it finally kicked into gear after the Grow A watering though! Sounds like those trimmings may have given your pup the munchies. Hope it's just a one time thing and your plant makes a speedy recovery.

Dirtmcgert: That's cool your dog likes fan leaves like UltraDan's haha. Good recycling! I feel kind of bad just throwing out my leaves from defol, but I live in a loft with no pets (yet) so no use for them. I like to save the nicest leaves and press them in a book so I can check em out later down the road.

Stay elevated my friends.

I'll never use those effing cups again. Seriously, that's the only thing I've done different and it's a world of issues. Lol. Oh well, live and learn.

Look who decided to come out and play.

420-magazine-mobile46347020.jpg

Sorry I've been slacking so much with the updates. Works been busy. I manage a retail store and it's been Back To School busy this month. I'll give a proper update probably tomorrow night.

beautifull pupp U D finn has the same markings on his face as my bog buster had white stripe and all , green crack cracked i see, already a little plant !

Count me in mate looking sweet.eager to see what ur fast buds bean does as i have a few of there autos to try;) best of luck mate il be watching;)

Welcome beast! Glad to have ya here as I could certainly use your expertise. Grab a seat and puff on this :passitleft:

Little update on everyone:

PurpPiss1 - Just topped for the second time. I'm thinking an 8 top mainline for this girl. She will get fed within the next day or so.

420-magazine-mobile300317910.jpg

Green Crack Auto- FINALLY showing some improvement. She is steadily growing well, so of course I had to top her. Lol. She's going to be my Frankenstein monster.

420-magazine-mobile1016648824.jpg

The Tinys - All got transplanted to 6l pots and given Roots. All showing good improvement from the
Plastic cups

Gorilla Glue Auto

420-magazine-mobile1736533825.jpg

PurpPiss2

420-magazine-mobile1090314619.jpg

Delicious Candy - Topped to prepare for the flux action

420-magazine-mobile1128673003.jpg

All together. I'm gonna need a second tent for sure. Let the search commence!!

420-magazine-mobile1048789022.jpg

Back
Top Bottom