Unable to sex plant

Rappy

Hey guys,

As the title says, I'm not really able to identify the sex of my plant. I read a lot of info online but I'm still not sure.

I'm posting here hoping that someone with more experience than me (this is my first cannabis plant) can provide some more info.

Below I attached some pictures and a video.

The pictures have a high resolution so instead of inserting them here I'll paste the link from imgur:

HNl5SRG.jpg

gELUyX2.jpg

Video:

[video=youtube;BntS8_aSZYc]
[/video]

Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

Thanks guys! I thought it might be a hermie but wanted to be sure! Would it be alright if I sprayed water on the pollen sacks to destroy the polen?

...or let it go to seed if you aren't worried about pollinating other girls.

I don't have any other plants or seeds so I'm gonna let this one mature in the meantime. I'm just wondering if I'll be able to get some smokable bud off it. :)

Thanks for the advice guys!

I don't have any other plants or seeds so I'm gonna let this one mature in the meantime. I'm just wondering if I'll be able to get some smokable bud off it. :)

Thanks for the advice guys!

You bet. Seeds don't stop THC, but the plant won't last as long to let you get a better yield.
It looks like you may be under CFLs. The yield isn't going to be much, but it will be smokable.
Toss the seeds. You don't want more of that genetics.

Back
Top Bottom