Undissolved MaxiBloom

wizgrow

Hey Guys -

I had read before I ordered that MaxiBloom can take awhile to dissolve but it has been over 36 hours now. I started with pretty warm water and have shaken at least 20x since.

After googling I read one other person with the same question and a responder said it was "binder" to keep the nutes separated and not to worry about it.

What say you?

IMG_20150301_191302_1_.jpg
IMG_20150301_191236_1_.jpg

I would not use the unmixed solution with your plants. When I first started growing cannabis I used dry nutrients and am familiar with undissolved nutrient solutions. Do you have a blender you could try mixing the General Hydroponics MaxiBloom and a larger volume of water together in?

You may with to contact General Hydroponics

General Hydroponics-USA
P.O. Box 1576
Sebastopol, CA 95473

Telephone: 1-800-37-HYDRO
(1-800-374-9376) or 1-707-824-9376
Fax: 1-707-824-9377

email: info@genhydro.com
tech support: tech@genhydro.com
URL: GENERAL HYDROPONICS
follow us on Twitter

General Hydroponics-Europe
ZI Route de Lectoure
32500 Fleurance, France

Telephone: 33-(0)-5-62-06-08-30
Fax: 33-(0)-5-62-06-64-04

email: info@eurohydro.com
URL: GENERAL HYDROPONICS EUROPE : advanced nutrients systems, hydroponie, bioponie, hydroponic, hidropónico, hydroponicznych

Hey KJC,

I just tried all the above ....... then at the recommended tsp per gallon it did dissolve better. I was making concentration for 30 gallons in a 64 oz bottle. I thought that would be fine. So I figured all good just dilute more BUT when I checked the PPM on it - only 122? According to the feed charts that should = about 1000 :(

What solution are you referring to that you are testing? Are you positive that you are reading your ppm meter correctly and the reading from your ppm meter is not 1220 ppm? I can not comment about the solubility of General Hydroponics MaxiBloom at higher then recommended concentrations.

What solution are you referring to that you are testing? Are you positive that you are reading your ppm meter correctly and the reading from your ppm meter is not 1220 ppm? I can not comment about the solubility of General Hydroponics MaxiBloom at higher then recommended concentrations.

Good god - Probably! My 2 meters are both the same and only have 3 digits........... I have never gone over 800 before so did not even think to check! I will verify tomorrow morning and update but I have a feeling that I just might be a fool :)

Soup concentration just too strong I guess but will find out for sure Friday when I can dilute in my 66 gallon RES.

PPM - I am a fool :)

Back
Top Bottom