Unknown Strain Indoor/Outdoor - Soil 100% Organic

Re: Unknown strain Indoor/Outdoor, Soil 100% organic

i called 2 places around me and they have fafard soil mixes, are those good for growing or bad? just google it its the organic kind.

Yes, use Fox Farm for the new transplant in bigger pot. Seem like the medium you are using is getting toxic perhaps it was the pH, too much nutrients, or the soil mix was too hot to start with. The change of pistil color at this early in flowering indicate deficiency symptoms. Prepare the new Fox Farm and with a bigger pot. Before transplanting remove some of the old soil away from the roots and place the plants into their new home. With the new soil you should be ok with no nutrients for 1 month. In a week or so your plant should recover.

Okay well how long can I wait cuz I'm low on cash how many days do I have? twelve12, thanks

Goodside of things white russian is outdoors now, and got sns 217 today so I gave sherley and the WR some spary, and man it smells awesome!!

Than

Okay we got Prob the Hydro shop is not open till tuesday, there only place that has foxfarm around me. so ill get the 10 gal or 15 gal pot today and then get the soil tuesday asap then do the transplant (get rid of some old soil around the roots) and putting her in the new fresh soil. Twelve12 whats the best way going about transplanting her with getting soil away from the roots and then putting her in new soil with out hurrting her

Good News!! Found a Hydro shop kinda near me with ROOT POT 10 GALLON and 2CF of Fox Farm Happy Frog. That 2CF will fill up that 10 gal right? and ill have it home around 11 or 1030am :) SHE WILL SURVIVE AND CONQUERED OUR MINDS! :p

*Edit I changed my mind, So i googled Gallon pot Sizes and i saw what the sizes were in comparsion and ya im getting a 15 or 25 lol

Not sure which is the best way but you can always make it simple by pulling the chunk of soil from the roots, also root pruning at the same time. This will help them grow new shoots and spread into the new soil after the transplant.

Good News Good trans plant!! we got a 10 gal Pro Air pot, 2CF of FFHF :) Only brought about 30% of bad soil (core of the stem plant) it was prob size of a soft ball of bad soil i put in the new soil to keep less soil but she is def touching all new soil all sides :) i got a PH Kit with PH up and PH down with a liquid tester and scale with a container to test with and water smapler :) water was 6.5 that i gave the top ish area so it get the soil top moist :) shes in her perm spot with the White russian will have pics :) i feel she is really going to be happy in ther :) ALSO She is not being LST trained at this time im letting her have less stress and keep her happy then ill LST.

2012-04-16_11-13-18_201.jpg

^ Perm Spot

2012-04-16_11-02-43_156.jpg

2012-04-16_11-02-52_492.jpg

2012-04-16_11-02-38_279.jpg

^ You can see the all the bad soil on the ground :)

2012-04-16_11-02-22_199.jpg

^ good deal :) got it all for 42 bucks 5 bucks for the Pro bag (Single) 18 bucks for the 2CF FFHP, and 15 bucks *Also yes i smoke alot of Herb Blunts while out side ;)

@Smokz heck ya man! i found out that the pot is a 15 gal one xD lmfao no wonder it toke all 2 CF of fox farm haha shes gonna be a monster in 15x bigger pot :) (and starting to get the things i need PH stuff and nutes ect

@geturgrowon yeah i hope so as well to be honest i saw some good amount of growth today theres new set of leafs growing on the bud areas all ready so i guess she REALLY needed it

If you guys see anything or what ever just tell me advice is great app :)

Looks great in their new home. Trim off the almost dead leafs and let them alone for a week. Water only if the pot is light (use the lift method to determine if they need more water). Use no nute for 3 weeks or there will be burn. The fresh soil should keep them going for that amount.

Back
Top Bottom