Upgrade Bestva bat 600w

kaw900r

Getting ready for the winter grow season. Purchased new 60x60x80" tent, bestva led bat 600w, vivosun aerozesh g4, growhub e42, 2 vivosun fans. The light is hug and still might have to move exhaust filter/fan to back of tent. Will post reviews once everything is installed running.

20231127_152950.jpg

20231127_153002.jpg

Tested out the light, exhaust and oscillating fans yesterday. Tent got up to 80 with exhaust fans at 50% in a 71 degree room. Wasn't able to control light from hub but will work on that today. Time to pop some seeds and see what it produces.

Everything is working from hub/app. I can control light, exhaust fan and internal fan. This should make for an enjoyable grow season. Now to figure out how to set timer setting for the light 18x6 and 12x12. Testing everything again today

Screenshot_20231129_104109_VIVOSUN.jpg

Screenshot_20231129_110728_VIVOSUN.jpg

How is the light working out for you? I've been wanting to move into a bar light in my 5 x 5 but have been hunting for a great deal. I currently run Bestva lights along with one Phlizon light that someone just gave me. One is their old school DC series Blurple and the other is their newer BP series white light LED.

They've served me well and I think that Bestva gets a bad rap that is not deserved.

How is the light working out for you? I've been wanting to move into a bar light in my 5 x 5 but have been hunting for a great deal. I currently run Bestva lights along with one Phlizon light that someone just gave me. One is their old school DC series Blurple and the other is their newer BP series white light LED.

They've served me well and I think that Bestva gets a bad rap that is not deserved.
I've used Bestva from the dc cob, pro version & now Bat 600w and it's really made well and very bright. My plants aren't big enough yet to put them in the bloom tent but will keep you updated when I do.

On their site they offer the W600 for $599 but offer a W600 for mainland US for $299. Any idea why or what the difference is?
Well I live in the USA so I went with the mainland option. I would guess different plug for other option.

I'll probably pickup the TF650. I like that you can move the bars in and out and at angles to get the most coverage you can.

I like doing ScrOG's so before I put plants in the tent I'll check with my light meter and see how even I can get the PPFD to read across the canopy by adjusting bar location and angles.

Back
Top Bottom