Using a new Soil Promix HP

Shockattackr

420 Member
Good Evening my fellow Cultivators,

Instead of writing an assignment comparing two speeches on various qualities such as :
  • Opening
  • The influence of age, culture, gender, roles and values in the context of these speeches.
  • Content
  • Structure
  • Language used
  • Rhetorical devices
  • Contrast/Balance
  • Appeal to emotion vs logic
  • Connection to the audience
  • Motivation theory
  • Body Language
  • Use of a Persona
  • Organization of the speech
  • Memorable highlights
  • Conclusion

I come to you fellows with a question.

I am doing my second ever grow now (i have 3ish weeks to go on my first)

I bought some Promix HP w/Mychoriaze (or however you spell it) a month or two ago for soil as my next medium of choice as my first one was terrible (Promix Herb and Veggy mix)

I want to setup an aerated Reservoir system to feed 6 plants in 5 gallon fabric pots.

With the added aeration will that let me water the plants a bit more often as there will be more dissolved oxygen in the water? (I would be doing a nutrient solution for all waterings)

If you're in ProMix, you don't water your plants on a schedule whether or not you aerate your nutes. Feed them when they're dry, as cannabis grows best with a wet/dry cycle. Pick up the pots before you water and after and feel the difference. Then, as they begin to get close to the dry weight, water them completely. That time period may be different for each plant and will definitely be different as they grow.

All my plants are in ProMix HP BTW!

If you're in ProMix, you don't water your plants on a schedule whether or not you aerate your nutes. Feed them when they're dry, as cannabis grows best with a wet/dry cycle. Pick up the pots before you water and after and feel the difference. Then, as they begin to get close to the dry weight, water them completely. That time period may be different for each plant and will definitely be different as they grow.

All my plants are in ProMix HP BTW!

I second that. I also grow in this medium and I have found the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom