Vape undried weed

Can you vape a small amount of bud right off the plant to get an idea if you want to let it grow mote
I am not sure how those vape things work but you can certainly smoke it once dry, as above post mentioned.

When I do this, I usually leave the flower to dry out for a few days. I’ve heard of people baking it when they’re in a hurry but it seems like this might alter the THC and terpene quality.

So, if you’re just looking to get high quick, might as well try the baking method or some other way to dry out quick. If you’re looking to get a sense of the flower’s actual qualities and how they’re progressing, I’d recommend letting it dry out naturally until it’s smokeable.

Can you vape a small amount of bud right off the plant to get an idea if you want to let it grow mote
I have a pax2 and green bud right off the plant works, just watch out for steam. It's a surprisingly nice taste and effect. Whether the effects felt when vaping fresh bud will resemble the effects once cured...can't say as I'm about to go whack some colas off my almost done/possibly done girls to find out :D

Depends on how hot your Vaporizer gets. I can turn mine up to 440F I think and that will vape freshies. I still like to let them dry a few days. Fresh cut.... not sure about that unless your vape is up to the task.
Freshies you need to wait a minute while everything heats up and then puff is my experience.

I dont know what vape you have but yeah. I let mine sit a little bit longer before I puff with freshies. My vape will stay on for 4 minutes then auto shut off.

So the first puff I let it cook off some of the moisture. You can puff like you normally would but the first puff wont be much its mostly water vapor. Stay with it and the reward will come!

I'm a pax2 guy as well never owned the very first generation but the next after the tweaks where made, ya know burning in the pipe so to speak & after 6 years I'm on my 2nd ownership of the pax2 just the basic model.

I've always preferred the dry herb for vaping & on occasions like to mix in a little kief for those silky smooth clouds of flavour, Mmm four piece grinder helps or a kief sieve works - happy days :green_heart:

Thanks. I have a pax also. Going to try it soon
And how did it work out? I use a PAX 3 attached to a bong.
You certainly can vape fresh bud but it produced very little cloud and is a different high and dissipates faster and it taste different from cured weed but not bad at all, it tastes well very fresh.
Chop it up very finely and leave it out to dry for a bit produces better result.
Of course best to dry and cure the buds if you want full on vapour and stronger effect.

I kinda really like the taste and smell of fresh, different notes shine through, I'm always looking for the hand rolled hash that gets harvested off the plant when it's still in the soil and alive and then you cure it, I find the flavour profile in that is much more floral and deep than with dry sifting or ice methods.

Impatience will rob you of your harvest. You'll either figure it out or be discouraged and quit because of it.

This is true, but personally the past year I've come to enjoy to treat the plant like a kitchen herb, with the led the cost is a lot lower so I'm just shoving 3 to 4 autos under it that are done in a couple of months so I get to see fresh buds all the time, my cats like to eat the leaves, heck I like the leaves, pick some toss them in a salad, juice some fresh buds in the smoothie, vape some, why not.

Back
Top Bottom