Venturi’s Northern Lights Auto DWC 2022 Remix

This bubble is not water. It’s like pine tar resin the plant is excreting. It smells delish.

0E7BF9D2-B0B1-4D32-B713-0DC441C38A54.jpeg

688F21E0-44FA-4607-AA51-FD8835D19175.jpeg

Nice haul man. Those buds look delicious :drool:.
Thanks Bud Man! I wasn’t sure they’d take the full week to dry but somehow they did. My humidity was low most of the week at 50 and my temp a little high ranging up to 75f but they came out great. I may end up cutting the rest today. About to be seed shopping this month. I like the idea of WiFi og one day but next perhaps may be a purple. My favored seedery has some critical purple I’ve been eying for a few months.

17533EFC-DB52-4957-A569-30122740F179.jpeg

Congratulations on your harvest Venturisix! Sorry I missed a good chunk, but dang man those buds look great!
Thanks Sir Rex! I’ve gone ahead and clipped everything. It took the entirety of my 36 clip hanger and every row of my drying net thing. I’m going to need more jars! I think triple of what I had, a 12 pack

Now that I’ve got them all clipped (the 2 of the 3 plants) the one in the corner didn’t amount to anything, but I digress. Everything is now drying in the tent and I’m trying to regulate the humidity more so now. The ac runs a lot but I’m pumping the humidifier in a different room to try and bring the tent rh to 60. These babies dried for a week at around 50 rh so I wanna shoot for 10 days this time. I’d have liked to hang them all upside down but there was just so much, I had the net dryer and I didn’t cut much leaves other than fan. I think the leaves may be crunchy enough to hold most of the buds up off the net. I don’t want them flat on one edge. I’ll get a pic in a little of the current process.

The hanging are still hanging. I checked last night day 6 and they weren’t really close in the stems it felt. I’ve been keeping the humidity at 60 vice the 50% last time. It’s lengthened the drying time which is what I wanted. Shooting for 7-10 days and now day 7. I don’t suspect they’ll be dry until next week perhaps.

Got some feedback on the ones that have been in jars for a week. I let one of my girl-friends try it out last night. She got super baked and enjoyed it a lot. This morning I talked to her and she had woken up, took a few puffs from the roach and after a little bit decided to go back to bed. She now says she’s glued to the bed hahaha. She’s off today so no harm no foul but I’m super proud of myself now. “Music to my ears” I quipped.

As for next go round I’m really thinking for one northern and one other. I’ve been browsing for a few weeks and haven’t decided on anything yet. My choice in seeder(y), I plan to go with the same one. They’ve been good to me this year as you can see and they’re based not too far. Not across the pond at least. At any rate their selection is maybe 50 autos. Slim down the sativas for my personal preference and that leaves you with auto indies. I’ve been looking at the kush family, I love og but I’d rather find my favorite og’s (geisha, Tokyo) than to just pick master og or something. I read some reviews on that critical purple I wasn’t too keen on… I’ve got time to choose, may as well make a great educated decision, when it’s something that will effect my life for the next 8 months or so. The process, the lingering jars of bud months to come, you gotta pick a winner!

And with that, happy Friday @420

Well everything is jarred. I only weighed out the first 6 o, but judging by those jars plus the giant one I’d guess I’m up there. That will about do it for the northern lights remix. Smoke report was smooth, very couchy, and strong. It was a blast to be a part of this community as well as the grow. I’ll see you guys around, and I’ll be back on my page later in the year.

65FDF1EA-CEEE-48F3-82A0-E8985AA58D0F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom