Spimps NLxBB Auto Micro CFL's 2013

Bonfires and peace pipes... Thats my kinda Party! :party:

Good weed everyone! :ciao:
Lots to update.
A certain someone has given me a 'go ahead' on an outdoor gorilla type grow. Ive got some serious work ahead of me in the next week or two getting everything going but Im very excited about the prospect! The location is quite a bit aways but I should be able to get there once a week or so and a 'helper' lives on the property. We havnt worked out the finer details yet, but I promise to take you guys along for the ride!

Also... I have a new toy. :) Ill post pics in just a few as Im also very excited about it. :):):):)

P.S. I have to tell you guys and gals that all of you bring alot of joy into my life. Im so happy to be back here on 420 with what I consider some of the best imaginary friends in the world! :high-five:
:420:
:circle-of-love:

Cool - love an outdoor grow. Looking forward to it!

Well look at what the cat dragged in.....Spimp is back.... of course most of U already know that, But where as I have been a vagabond lately I just now am finding out So :bravo: & :woohoo:... glad to see ya back......now if only Sir Fishcakes were back too.....do I dare dream......:rofl:

Well look at what the cat dragged in.....Spimp is back.... of course most of U already know that, But where as I have been a vagabond lately I just now am finding out So :bravo: & :woohoo:... glad to see ya back......now if only Sir Fishcakes were back too.....do I dare dream......:rofl:

He posted like two days ago :high-five:

:thumb:
:wood:High Spimp,s :ciao:
Just put some crap trich shots could I borrow your eyes for a second Please:high-five::circle-of-love:
Hey I just extended on that I post aboe
They are crap pictures but I am thinking that you may be able to find some Gooey Gold

Good Weed everyone! :ciao:

ChopBro how ya been my man? Glad to see you back here! Jaga Ill be right over sir!
Reg, Growology, Jay233 how are you guys today? Hope all is well my friends. :)

Little update-- Yesterday I germed 6 seeds for the next project. 3 Bubba Kush and 3 more Random Bagseeds. The 3 BK's opened in 24hrs and Ive transferred all the beans into a seed starter setup under 2 26w CFL's.
I had already put 2 Bagseeds in some soil to germ old skool style and they still havnt popped. Im starting to think the Bagseeds are past there viability date if you will. They are several years old now.
My plan is as follows. Ideally Id keep one BK and one Bagseed here for growth in the Ghetto. The other survivors I will be vegging for a couple weeks then taking them to Greener Pastures for the Outdoor Excursion.
In other news I see some roots trying to develop in the Cloner. Very tiny but its something! :rofl: Ill post some pics later for ya.

Btw, all the beans are now germing in my soil mix that includes Growology Step 1. :)

Heres some pics as promised guys. First two are 'root pics' then I threw in some Sugar for ya as well. This GDP is nice and cloudy. But the beauty of this girl is she will actually show some purple trics when she is close. Id guess 3-4 weeks. Also, a combination of my new 150w HPS and Growology Stage 3 is really sugar coating these bud's. :slide:
In normal white light she looks like shes been snowed on :rofl:

0041662.JPG

0041662.JPG

0051574.JPG

0061388.JPG

0071314.JPG

0081202.JPG

0091075.JPG

Great pics, Spimp!
Thank you sir. More to come in the future I hope!

High spimpster
hey thanks pal real nice of you to give me the time:love:hey brother now thats how my photos wanna be:thanks:

Well Jaga, I'll come visit you any time you would like sir! :)
And just to give you an idea, I took about 20 pics and these 4 are the only ones I decided to post. :rofl: This is just with the zoom of my camera phone, next time Ill add the loupeand see if I can some cool closeups. :wood:

I like the sugar Spimp but I Looovve the new roots. I think it's time for us to start discussing life after the DCS

Hi WildRosebud! :ciao:

I got one that is getting a big root! Ironically its my smallest clone attempt. :rofl: Ill get some more pics up today!
I have 7 beans germing but the damn things wont show there heads. Im hoping to take a few and get a couple months of outside experience! :slide:

Alright, that's a root. I'm confiscating your membership card! Open up the wallet now...

:rofl:

Not quite yet Reg! I gotta get this girl into some dirt first.

I will say im official out of the Dumb Roots Under Microscopes Still Invisable Even to Spimp club or D.R.U.M.S.I.E.S. as Lord Rico would call it. :slide:

Im guessing another few weeks before the DCS Elders will have thier final vote. :)

Top of the Buds to all! Spimp you have some Very nice picts. :welldone: how much temp diff have you seen using your new light ?

Good Weed ChopBro! :ciao:
And Happy MunchyDay to everyone!

Im actually not experienced any overall temp increase. And I actually think the plants are cooler. With my CFL rig I had it 3-5 inches from the tops generally. And 12 CFL ballasts get hot. Hot enough that it warped my power strips.
With this HPS I have it about a foot above my tops and I cant feel any heat at around 6 inches so they are calm and cool.
I will say that up from 0-4 inches it is hot. Really f'ing hot. but since its only a 150w + my tent being 5 feet tall, it dissapates very quickly. I expected the built in ballast and housing to be much hotter than it is. I can touch the metal housing and while it is hot, it is not even as hot as the ballast part of the running cfls.
If I had ANY type of exhaust, Im 99% sure I could run 2 of these 150's with zero heat issue. Even a cheap DIY duct fan I believe.

As for the grow, Ive got some issues...

The Good news-- The SNS 209 has left Sour D Mite free. :wood: It worked just as advertised making the bugs not want to bite it. Also She is starting to swell and get a little frosty. :slide:

The Bad news-- GDP is not doing well. The neglect I gave her while revegging has made her weak and the mites are relentless. I have not seen ANY more webbing, but everytime I inspect her with the loupe, I see a few. She will be getting a BudWash for sure. She is at probably 10%clear, 10% amber, and 79% cloudy and 1% purple trics. :) Id much rather have her at about 25% amber, but another issue may cause me to harvest early.
The CFL reveg was amazing at growing Leaves and keeping nodes tight. But My neglect allowed WAY too many leaves to form and now Im fighting rot. Im seen a calayx that has already browned and that means I may chop as early as tonight. Damn it. Im afraid another week and I could lose as much as 25% of this baby crop.

The Ugly-- Clones are dropping like flies. I made a terrible move and after I posted the root pic I dialed the airstone down to a minimum bubble for what was supposed to be a half hour or so. The next morning when i checked on them (and realized i never turned it back up to full power) what were fattish baby roots were dried out. I turned it back up and its been two days. The one biggest root has halfway swolen back up and the other baby roots as well, but zero new roots and one of the clones is totally limp. I have 6 (3 in dirt 3 in cloner) left of the original 12.

The truth-- the clones are a bonus. I wanted to save this strain because it was so tasty, but It literally was unprepped cutting bound for the bin that I stuck in dirt. So if 1 survives its amazing. If none do, its OK. I have two seeds from my first harvest from her and Hope springs eternal right? :confused:

I hope everyone is having a Spliffy day my friends! :ciao:

OK, I still have your card in my top desk drawer. I'll be right back. Let me run to the office.

Back
Top Bottom