VG & InTheShed Are Darin' To Grow Varin From Weed Seeds Express

She's filling out very nicely! Congratulations on a gorgeous specimen! Happy Smokin'

Highya VG,

I agree, she's a pretty color! Some pistils are withering, and trichomes are building, and the buds are getting fat! Nice job, VG. Hope you can spend more time with us soon. Hope everything is okay! Happy Smokin'

Lovely shade of green top to bottom. :welldone:

Yours are also starting to head toward the tent walls from the weight! Chris went ~73 days so I think you'll beat that.

:goodluck: getting everything done today!
I noticed her spreading as well.
I was thinking of adding some supports.
Got a lot done but not everything. I did have a pretty substantial list to begin with.
Highya VG,

I agree, she's a pretty color! Some pistils are withering, and trichomes are building, and the buds are getting fat! Nice job, VG. Hope you can spend more time with us soon. Hope everything is okay! Happy Smokin'
I'll be starting a new @Atreum Lighting journal for the Hydra -3200 soon so I'll be on a bit more.
Should be a week or two away....maybe three. I need this Varin done first.

Day #63 since flip for my lil Doug's Varin gal.
She still chugging along, building buds.
Quite hefty ones judging from her drooping branches.
I'll address it later this evening with some bamboo stakes.

She has gotten her stink on big time.

She is currently on 9.5 ml/gallon Core A&B and 5 gr/gallon of all other inputs in the @Prescription Blend line up.

I'm liking these nutes a lot. After you use them for a bit it doesn't take long to mix them up. I don't even look at the schedule anymore. So easy...

Hope y'all are doing well. :passitleft: :love:

Highya VG,

Glad to see your Doug's Varin is looking so gorgeous. Very fat buds, nice supply of trichomes so far, and that pretty green. Cheers to continuing on! Happy Smokin'

She's beautiful VG. She looks perfect. I really like the PB products too. It seems like a lot but barely takes a minute to add everything to the water. I've used it on a photo and now autos and it worked beautifully for each type. :love:
I was a bit nervous when I first started using them. I was used to one or three part nute lines.
@Prescription Blend was really kind and sent me another set of 32 oz bottles for me to run this girl on. I've hardly put a dent in it.
Works just fine with Pro Mix and as we know, not every type of nute does.
Doesn't smell that awful either. The kelp addition does a tiny bit but it's not overwhelming and once mixed it doesn't smell at all really. Better than waking up to a room that smells like a dairy farm.

She does look Beautiful and good to hear more good news on the PB , haven't try it myself but will take your word from the results i see . :cool:
Good stuff,Smokes.
The bud it grows is really tasty too.
Seems like it's giving my girl everything that she needs.

Highya VG,

Glad to see your Doug's Varin is looking so gorgeous. Very fat buds, nice supply of trichomes so far, and that pretty green. Cheers to continuing on! Happy Smokin'
And she stinks too!
I know you can't smell it but I sure can.

I was very gently squeezing her buds:battingeyelashes:...they feel nice and solid. I always have one bud that I molest a bit so I can gauge how they are doing.
I'm sure I'm not the only one that does this.

Hope you and Julie are doing well.:love:

My buds are unmolested except when they get dragged across door frames (or even worse, the screen door :eek: ) on the way in or out of the house.

Proof of impending death life on flip day 68:

Still drinking but more slowly. It got 2 gallons this morning and we'll see how far that takes it. I plan on taking it down this weekend because I'm ready to move on. I'll be defoliating it during the week to make it easier on chop day!

My buds are unmolested
I would molest them for you.

She looks great, Sheddy.
She looks done from far away.
Think I'm about 1,800 mi from you.
I wonder how close to being done mine is?
Should prolly start scoping too.

Highya ITS,

Great looking buds on the DV. I'm guessing you're looking forward to chop day. She looks like a fun trim! Haha.

How much more time for yours, VG? I hope you're doing well. Love looking at your Doug's Varin. Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom