VG's Lemon Og Candy Grow & Review Brought To You By Cannapot & Philosopher Seed Co

Beautiful work as always VG :bravo:
Gotta say im impressed with philosopher seeds gear 100%
Hey Bilbo. I really love their stuff as well. Now,if I was a better grower...... Lol.

Flying too close to the sun.....

I had a lockout problem from to much bud booster. They are chugging along once again.
I can't wait to try her again in the future. I'm hoping for a smoother ride. This one has been a bit bumpy. I made a couple of easily avoidable mistakes.....live and learn.

Glad she's back from being locked out.
Me too. I had the support of some great members that really helped me out. I sure do love this place, and all of it's incredible members.

Don't ever lose that lighter. ;)
No kidding... I can't find it. I may have left it in the tent, and it's lights out.
I realized it was gone about the time that you posted this.
I need a new one anyway. That one is made in the USA. I prefer the French bic. They just work better imo.

It's a known fact good growers always have a bic lighter handy. It would seem to me you fall into that group. Don't ever lose that lighter. ;)

Plants look great VG! Lots of beautiful pistils.
:hug:
lol, it's also a known fact that french growers are better :) You may want to start fact checking my facts though.
I might not be able to fact check, but I can confirm I have a cheap clear plastic lighter (and an electric lighter). I also can confirm that I am not as talented as VG, here.

Seems like you got a solid case MrSauga.

I dunno.... that Sauga character may have a flaw in his theory. I'm not French at all.... I just like their lighters and men.
Monsieur Sauga must be French Canadian, no?

Hey ,look, it's that plant I've been growing. Her buds are filling in nicely.

I can't wait to see how big the main kolas get. They are starting to feel dense already... A very good sign indeed.
Edit: She's the one on the left.
Hey VG

Just a question what are your temps like currently and rh ?

What week flower you on not from
First flip but actually bud sure pistils ?

Just trying to figure something out on my end this question I feel is a good one for me .

Non mademoiselle,
no such thing as a French Canadian ;) we are all Canadians here. Quebec likes to think they are a separate country, even had a referendum that failed, but they are Canadian! They speak funnier that's all!
Yup and now Bradford here wants to branch off away from simcoe county .

I remember the French wanting to branch off ..think it will ever happen?

Merci!

Yup and now Bradford here wants to branch off away from simcoe county .

I remember the French wanting to branch off ..think it will ever happen?

Merci!
Quebec from Canada? Not likely... too many Quebec'ers don't want it. Mississauga wants to leave Peel Region as well. I think certain cities and towns may have a better chance to branch off. Mississauga... I don't think the Province will allow it. We effect too many regions where our tax dollars go to those areas such as Caledon.

Quebec from Canada? Not likely... too many Quebec'ers don't want it. Mississauga wants to leave Peel Region as well. I think certain cities and towns may have a better chance to branch off. Mississauga... I don't think the Province will allow it. We effect too many regions where our tax dollars go to those areas such as Caledon.

Where there is more power for some
To have they will fight for it with their huge wallets and bribes lol

:passitleft:

Hey VG

Just a question what are your temps like currently and rh ?

What week flower you on not from
First flip but actually bud sure pistils ?

Just trying to figure something out on my end this question I feel is a good one for me .
Hello Joe.
My temp is between 77-82 and my rh is between 35- 50%.
I got my first pistils almost exactly 4 weeks ago. I have a long way to go on her yet. I think she is a 9-10 week plant realistically. I want her with some amber. I'm not well versed in Sativas..... I'm not sure if I've had one ever. I don't know how well I would do with racy when I'm used to couchy.

Back
Top Bottom