VG's Lemon Og Candy Grow & Review Brought To You By Cannapot & Philosopher Seed Co

That's even better! What you going for?
First time out we just go for pan fish. The kids get bored easy otherwise. It's one of those places where the fish are always hungry and you have to wait 30 seconds until they take the bait. Lots of turtles though.... I hate catching turtles.

We go sport fishing for 40-50 lb flathead cats. I don't take the kids for that. I do enjoy trout fishing as well.

One of my dreams is to learn to fly fish.

Fly fishing is fun, work but fun

I do bobber fly fishing backpacking
Clear torpedo bobber , floating line, and a fly on a spinning real

Not the same but very effective for those old timer fish in Mt lakes

Fly fishing is fun, work but fun

I do bobber fly fishing backpacking
Clear torpedo bobber , floating line, and a fly on a spinning real

Not the same but very effective for those old timer fish in Mt lakes
I'll come visit you in a few years. You can teach me. ;)

What do you consider spring down there? I know it's not the same as it is here. Ours is a month or two long from end of April to mid June. You are already sweltering by then aren't you?

They are still growing!!! Gonna have some nice buds!
Can't believe how sticky.
Woof huge cola!
First time out we just go for pan fish. The kids get bored easy otherwise. It's one of those places where the fish are always hungry and you have to wait 30 seconds until they take the bait. Lots of turtles though.... I hate catching turtles.

We go sport fishing for 40-50 lb flathead cats. I don't take the kids for that. I do enjoy trout fishing as well.

Perfect formula for everyone. I always wanted to go big cat fishing. .

@Lowded118 seems to know his fishing fly too ✊

Well, she's close too being done. About another week or so I think but I'm not going to rush her. Looking back you can see that she had really filled out.

Back
Top Bottom