VG's Lemon Og Candy Grow & Review Brought To You By Cannapot & Philosopher Seed Co

I'm so excited to try my first Sativa leaning girl.:yahoo:
It couldn't come at a better time. I'm getting down to my last couple ounces of nugs. I still have quite a bit of shake to get me through.

I'm so excited to try my first Sativa leaning girl.:yahoo:
It couldn't come at a better time. I'm getting down to my last couple ounces of nugs. I still have quite a bit of shake to get me through.
That's how the last grow was for us. I take a month or 2 off growing and I keep giving away then reality hits. I love the right sativas. The strawberry cough I'm getting used to now is a happy smoke.

Bet u like the Sativa
It just might be the one thing missing from my life. It could be emotional so I'm going to smoke it next to a waterfall on my birthday. Lol.

Our lovely Lemon Og Candy met her fate this morning, she was very ready.
I was able to hang her whole, which is preferred. She should dry in 7-10 days.

Congrats!!!

Thanks hun. She should be ready by my birthday. I'm going to try to stay away from her until then. That should be challenging enough.

Always a great day when the axe comes out !

Cheers Joe! It was pretty rough cutting her down. I think I'm going to get some new gardening equipment for next grow, like a lopper or pruning saw. Lol.
Hope the new job is going well.

Congrats!! Great job VG!

Thanks HH. I let out a big sign of relief after I cut her down. Then I felt a little bad because i I generally don't enjoy killing plants. I'll get over it when I smoke her. ;)

Thanks HH. I let out a big sign of relief after I cut her down. Then I felt a little bad because i I generally don't enjoy killing plants. I'll get over it when I smoke her. ;)
I hear that. Funny because I was just thinking about missing my BBK today, it was such a great plant. It’s just now entering the proper cure zone and I smoked some this morning, it like she’s still here and we’re in the next phase of our relationship. So in summary, lol you will most definitely get over it! :laughtwo:

I hear that. Funny because I was just thinking about missing my BBK today, it was such a great plant. It’s just now entering the proper cure zone and I smoked some this morning, it like she’s still here and we’re in the next phase of our relationship. So in summary, lol you will most definitely get over it! :laughtwo:
I'm sure I will too. If I miss her too much I can always run more. I do have more seeds and a clone.

:bravo: VG. Beautiful result there. Whats the stank like?
I gave her a stem rub this morning and she was very delicate, she smelled like lemon blossoms or lemon drops with a touch of sweet grass. Less chemically smelling than in veg. Very candy like, so they named her well.

A clone!? Oh heck yeah, you’re good to go! :high-five:
Still waiting on roots. She's a clone of a clone..... whatever. She's getting root bumps. She was in the dark for a few days so she started throwing pistils. We will see what she ends up being. Lol.

I think that makes it Lemon OG Candy 1.1.1
:laughtwo: but don’t put money on it. I realized I’m really into the fruit strains, I need to get a lemon something strain into my life. Although I’ve thought the C99’s have a real lemon pepper smell to them, at least they did in veg. They remind me of white freesia, if you’ve ever smelled it.

I think that makes it Lemon OG Candy 1.1.1
:laughtwo: but don’t put money on it. I realized I’m really into the fruit strains, I need to get a lemon something strain into my life. Although I’ve thought the C99’s have a real lemon pepper smell to them, at least they did in veg. They remind me of white freesia, if you’ve ever smelled it.
I am familiar with white freesia, I used to work in a greenhouse for a few summers. I think my grandmother grew it as well.
I'd like to try Philosophers Tropimango or their Key Lime x Dosi Dos. Mr.Ground wants me to find a very skunky strain.

Back
Top Bottom