VG's Lemon Og Candy Grow & Review Brought To You By Cannapot & Philosopher Seed Co

Sure would. I'm thinking rustoleum. The tops and bottom are aluminum but the cage is steel.
How about a table base that lights up?

Can you not upcycle the filter into a winter brazier type of deal for on the patio ms.V.......did something similiar with a car tyre rim....

Wow, Ms V, I missed the whole party. Whatcha gonna do next?
Barney's Farm sponsored grow. I'm starting my journal any day now. Jump in on the last couple pages of my continuous journal in my signature, that is home planet for me...... or maybe not, it got weird really quick today. Lol. Yup, lots of weird puberty talk.

The joys of being a parent.. sigh.

We have close B'days, mines today.

Happy Birthday Stone, I brought the band :theband::tommy:
And some smoke :ganjamon::yummy::bong::bongrip::lot-o-toke::Rasta:.

Who's brought the beer?

Anyways, enjoy your day. :happy-birthday:

Wick:morenutes:

Barney's Farm sponsored grow. I'm starting my journal any day now. Jump in on the last couple pages of my continuous journal in my signature, that is home planet for me...... or maybe not, it got weird really quick today. Lol. Yup, lots of weird puberty talk.

The joys of being a parent.. sigh.
Links not working for me, is it my junky and worn out tablet?

Looks like she's ready to trim tomorrow. She smelled pretty green a few days ago,she now smells very much of lemon drops with just a touch of pine. She is something special indeed.

She certainly gave me ample buds. I hope she isn't to bad to trim. From a cursory look I'd say she looks easy, we shall see. She should look really nice trimmed up. She has just a few crispy leaves from her proximity to the light.

I cannot wait to do a smoke report on her.

Looks like she's ready to trim tomorrow. She smelled pretty green a few days ago,she now smells very much of lemon drops with just a touch of pine. She is something special indeed.

She certainly gave me ample buds. I hope she isn't to bad to trim. From a cursory look I'd say she looks easy, we shall see. She should look really nice trimmed up. She has just a few crispy leaves from her proximity to the light.

I cannot wait to do a smoke report on her.

Very nice, Ms. VG and another well done effort. I hope that someday I too will have some of your skill. Keep up the good work, we all enjoy following your efforts.

Wick :morenutes:

Very nice, Ms. VG and another well done effort. I hope that someday I too will have some of your skill. Keep up the good work, we all enjoy following your efforts.

Wick :morenutes:
Wow thanks for the compliment. This is only my third grow though so I am very much a newbie grower. I think it will be awhile before I drop that title. Lol.
She didn't turn out bad at all for my third try though.

Congrats on the hail VG nice job she looks tasty,what she smell like ?
Super sugary old fashioned lemon drops with a very light hint of pine. She really does earn her name of Lemon Og Candy.

How are you today Joe?

Super sugary old fashioned lemon drops with a very light hint of pine. She really does earn her name of Lemon Og Candy.

How are you today Joe?
Good it's Monday which is meh in my world normally lol

Lemon candy sounds great.

Did otter give you the seeds

Good it's Monday which is meh in my world normally lol

Lemon candy sounds great.

Did otter give you the seeds
We both received them from Cannapot. They gave them out in the sponsor section a few months back. They are giving out a couple of different Philosopher strains in exchange for a journal.

We both received them from Cannapot. They gave them out in the sponsor section a few months back. They are giving out a couple of different Philosopher strains in exchange for a journal.
Love that these sponsors help us and give us these opportunities. Nice to hear

Candy time.

Love that these sponsors help us and give us these opportunities. Nice to hear

Candy time.
They are sending me a few fem seeds to me as a thank you as well. I'm excited to see what they are.
I was very luck to have come across that post when I did.

They are sending me a few fem seeds to me as a thank you as well. I'm excited to see what they are.
I was very luck to have come across that post when I did.
I'd say so

Back
Top Bottom